for Clockwork

1/15 c2 Masterx01
It was a nice chapter for the most part but it felt a bit too much of fix fic for my tastes.

I didnt like the part with Himiko either as you made her situation basically like Hitoshi but worse and removed her fixation with blood that was probably what warped her mentality in the first place to make it easy for Izuku to talk her out of being a villian instead of making him try to fix that complicated situation.
12/22/2020 c4 sao for life
Awesome story idea hope you'll take it very far
12/13/2020 c4 Flashyyyyyyy
This story is amazing :D
12/4/2020 c4 Everpeach
I'm down for the insane power couple that Eri and Izuku would make.
11/27/2020 c4 Rafa0SM
I loved this story, I loved it. I have always been fascinated by temporal abilities, but there are not many good fics with that kind of power. And even being an Op ability, you managed to build a development in a natural way, it doesn't seem forced and makes the Character's path very clear.
11/27/2020 c4 kazama18jin
can't say I agree with the ageing up of Eri,just feels like an excuse to set her up as a pairing,sure physically she aged up,but mentally she's a child,and no amount of quirk BS can change that
And dislike how you conveniently nerf Deku for plot reasons

Those were my 2 main gripes so far,I like the fic and how you portrait Toga,the adoption was a surprise but a welcomed one
11/26/2020 c4 MIKE202303
Really interesting
11/26/2020 c4 AshBladeHentai
Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job
11/26/2020 c4 Union of Soviet Socialist Pubs
Good stuff so far man, it’s rare to see people do a Fic where Izuku has time powers. Looking at how it’s going so far Eri could maybe be the same as Izuku? Just hasn’t unlocked the powers yet.

And speaking of Eri she’s prob the perfect fit for a pairing, fits your criteria and personally I think that’d be cute as hell.

Overall I’m excited to see where this story goes, have a good one man.
11/25/2020 c4 Logical-Tadkins
Crazy awesome chapter! Liked the time loop part of the chapter due to to questions it brought with that mysterious figure who talked about Izuku's Dad. Loved how time manipulation quirks work against each other in a way.

Aging Eri up brings some interesting thoughts for the story. No longer will she have to be this damsel that has to be saved and can (maybe) utilize her quirk in some shape or form. I personally would be fine with her and Izuku as a pairing. They could be a good team together.

Regarding One for All, I'd be interested in setting someone like Reiko or Yui from class B get the quirk. While they aren't the most physical fighters (that we've seen at any rate), I think it would be interesting to see what you could do.
11/24/2020 c4 megadragon135
Awesome chapter I can't wait for the next one. Also izuku x eri as pairing.
11/24/2020 c4 3theface1357
damn that was worth the wait
11/24/2020 c4 Alb722
I think you could give ofa to someone of 1b. Also izuku x Eri
11/24/2020 c4 TehStorm
Great chapter and i am definitely hoping for Eri as the pairing, there are already a lot of stories with toga and some others.
11/24/2020 c1 Resurrection99