for Rising of the Squirrel Hero

1/9 c1 Guest
epicgamer move
12/30/2020 c1 Woah
Oh shit my mans jensen is boutta smack down on him
7/18/2020 c1 25JensenDaniels32
Jimmy, a.k.a. the guy who's now using my account name as a guest to mock me, I said in a previous review, and I quote, "You're trying-and failing-to bully me behind the safety of your computer, phone, or whatever you're using. If you're really confident enough to test me in person, then how about I give you an address to meet me at? No, it won't be my home, but it won't be at a warehouse, either. If you really want to see what someone who has never lost a fight due to madness will do to you, then meet me at 2024 Southwood Drive, Maryville, Tennessee, 37803. Give me a date, and we'll meet up then. If you ignore it in favor of just hurling more insults at me, then I, along with the rest of the people who read anything you say about me in the comments, will know for certain that you're just full of hot air." You're response, Jimmy? Hurl more insults at me. Everyone now knows that you're a pussy who's all talk. Congrats.
7/16/2020 c1 JensenDaniels32
Im gay fuck my ass
7/14/2020 c1 maskedkeeper
wtf did I read.
here I was seriously reading a fanfic about a squirrel, yet pow, the squirrel went god mode.
where is.100 page fanfic about a squirrel and a shield, maybe even a harem at some point.
7/13/2020 c1 To Broach Or To Put up
damn! what a savage, killing and destroying the nuts of slaves and slave owner alike(as the slaves themselves, too, are involved in slavery). the absolute mad lad.
7/11/2020 c1 Guest
Well done. You just made my brain scramble for a non-existent character within a series all for one joke. I don't know how I got here... X'D
7/11/2020 c1 1Crytach
What... The... Actual... Fuck? Like seriously... What did I just read?
7/11/2020 c1 ThaqifTalip
What? Actually, I want to see an extended story though.
7/10/2020 c1 Guest
Well, neat.
7/10/2020 c1 DracoKnightReady
Ok that's a thing
But why though
7/10/2020 c1 11The Whip
That’s fucking Funny man!?