for Remnant's Child of Prophecy

1/13 c1 brachiosaurus
haven't read the story yet. But based on your past works (many are downloaded in my phone), I'd say it'll be a great ride!
12/12/2020 c1 3EtriganIndra
Can I write Remnant's Child of Prophecy?
11/30/2020 c3 Borgelious
Great another cuck fic, can all you pathetic waste of air writers who make this shit go kill yourselves?
11/13/2020 c3 Santan Suprah
u do not MISS, great chapter
11/7/2020 c3 TampaBayMike95
plz update soon
11/2/2020 c3 Sarcoisagoodboy
I like it
10/25/2020 c2 Earthly Entity
Lol that cheeky b st rd XD, also blake got me thinking Naruto having physique like the characters from dream daddy game from that daddy comment lol XD
10/16/2020 c3 2TheSlySage
interesting.

its like a sequel to The combat instructor or a fast forward.

have you read that and is it at all an inspiration to this story?
10/15/2020 c3 TampaBayMike95
this is amazing plz update soon
10/11/2020 c3 Guest
So you made Naruto a cuck and a simp hahahahaha, who is in love with an evil psychopatic bitch, who allows her tribe to rape and murder as they please and naruto just ignores this and plays the hypocrite, ozpin is right how the hell can naruto question him about salem but think raven is different,seriously who ever likes this verion of naruto needs a psychiatrist asap.
10/11/2020 c3 Issei ODR
Yang heredo algo de naruto o naruto sello su linea de sangre para todos sus descendiente y no ocurra un desequilibrio de poder en sus eras.
10/11/2020 c3 ArrowsToAthens
"I don't like those who lie to themselves and others" How hypocritical and pathetic Naruto is to let the bastards of the Branwen tribe do whatever they want.
10/11/2020 c3 prbenjamin
Yes Yes, Papa Naruto, Yes Yes, Good Story, I hope this story goes great.
10/11/2020 c3 mahouka9
That was a good chapter too .. I hope we'll see more about naruto and raven soon .. I'm looking forward to reading more
10/10/2020 c3 MonkeyDGabry
Yay another chapter. Now write another one cause i want more.
78 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »