for Turn, Turn, Turn

8/16 c1 2Francesca Salazar
Love it!
7/17 c1 5maddiemarch
This is so beautiful and such a clear window into Alex's thoughts and experiences. Bobby wasn't the only one who went through a lot in the latter half of the series! Alex took her share of lumps which you detailed so incredibly well. You get these characters, like REALLY get them, in every story, without fail. Her feelings, the questions she asked herself, the doubt she experienced, all captured skillfully. Your word choice throughout was powerful - words like vengeful, restored, abandoned, adrift, disintegrate just generate such emotion in the reader, well at least in me hahaha. I loved the story, as I always love your stories. To borrow a phrase from Alex - You are the best and you always will be!
7/16 c1 2rindy713
Wonderful! I really enjoyed this. The emotional roller coaster seemed right on the money.
7/15 c1 spacekitten2700
sweet
7/12 c1 5Poetfades2black
Like mini ficlets
7/12 c1 leftyred
Thank you for posting a new story and keeping the fandom going. I enjoy them.
7/11 c1 2trueserendipity73
What a beautiful retrospective on Alex's highs and lows through the latter part of the series. I really appreciate the structure you used in writing it, I loved the way it flowed. It reflects the rollercoaster of her feelings for Bobby over this timeframe very well. I always enjoy your stories. Thank you for continuing to write for this fandom. I look forward to more from you.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service