for Star Trek Hunter Ep 27: Sword of Destiny

10/18/2020 c23 3Solasnagreine
The poor people in pre-warp civilisations are going to get some fright! Yet another page turner.
10/18/2020 c21 Solasnagreine
That was frightening again! I do wish you would stop it! I hope they are ok!
10/18/2020 c19 Solasnagreine
Well we are not sad to see him go, but we are sad about the birds.
10/18/2020 c10 Solasnagreine
Kamikaze Klingon’s!
10/18/2020 c9 Solasnagreine
The no nonsense promotions are fantastic, I wonder if there is more pomp in the real world or if they just get on with it in a similar fashion. Any insight?
10/17/2020 c8 Solasnagreine
The most depressing chapter yet, with the loss of all the wildlife and plants ... :-(
10/17/2020 c7 Solasnagreine
And things go from bad to worse, I hope Geordi lasts longer than a couple of chapters!
10/14/2020 c6 Solasnagreine
Re the last chapter,. It makes you wonder if this is what the federation wanted all along ie war with the Klingons, it wouldn’t surprise me if the war mongers had money invested in munition factories ...

As you know I don’t like people dying, however, rookie mistake on Kriag’s part, so probably got what he deserved!
10/14/2020 c5 Solasnagreine
Im not totally familiar with Star Trek cannon, have there been other female chancellors? She reminds me of a Viking, as always your descriptions are so vivid!
10/12/2020 c3 Solasnagreine
Well that’s brutal.
10/11/2020 c2 Solasnagreine
Haha the loop holes are funny! Spirit of the law but not the letter!
7/21/2020 c11 12Kehlan
Nice nod to the DS9 episode about the sword of Kahless. Worf shows his strength in this chapter, for all he can't hand it back, he is able to tell her to take it and not fight when she does so.
Looking forward to the continuation of this.
7/19/2020 c7 Kehlan
Love the ship names, even if Eye of Sauron seems a slightly creepy choice bearing in mind Sauron was an evil overlord... but having done that, I love the idea of the marines being referred to as Orcs. It's also interesting to see Marines, as there is little evidence as to whether they exist in the trek universe (they do in my trek universe incidentally).
7/18/2020 c4 Kehlan
Wow, extremely well done and very respectful of Martok. This was an end fit for the honourable chancellor and warrior that he was.