for Cell Mate

8/13/2020 c1 3TinaBay
Are you kidding me? This deserves a second part, come on! Kudos on this one!
7/31/2020 c1 10sberryluv
What a great idea for a crossover! As a fan of both shows you definitely got the characteristics of both Dean and Michael down.
7/21/2020 c1 Guest
Please nake a fanfiction about this
7/15/2020 c1 40radpineapple
THIS IS AWESOME!
The crossover I never imagined, but instantly love. The parallels between the two pairs of brothers is crazy. I really want more lol. I loved Michael and Dean's interactions.
7/11/2020 c1 1beckini
Good writing! I have never watched an episode of Prison Break, but I still enjoyed this!
7/11/2020 c1 5Franki3W
LOVE love LOVE it!
Love the little T-bag interaction and the heart to heart between Michael & Dean!
Since you told me you were watching Prison Break, I watched the 1st episode just to refresh my memory - man, it came tumbling back to me in waves and I LOVE it! The sacrifes the brothers make for each other - sooooo eeerily similar and I need to watch this series again from start to finish!
You did a GREAT job with this fic! And if someday you decide to make it longer, I will not be disappointed :-D
7/11/2020 c1 38vrskaandrea
I know about Prison break and some major points, and even if I never saw the show, I can see how you made some awesome connections there between Michael and Sam, Lincoln and Dean.
I enjoyed this one.
And hey, this is your first early seasons Dean! He was awesome! Great job!