for Quiet as a Mouse

4/17 c1 Soraslove
Damn that charlie such a straight forward dude, tbf what guy wouldn't a passionate girl like hermione?
4/5 c2 salamasina
I just finished “Let It Burn” so this was a WELCOME transition while I await another chapter lol I love the Hermione/Charlie pairing. His intensity and the mere fact that the man handles MF DRAGONS for a living has me fangirling whenever his name comes up in one of your stories. I’m gonna need to go read another pairing to cool off from my Charlie Weasley hangover lol Thank you for sharing your brilliantly written stories! I love them sm and am absolutely obsessed with the way you bring the characters to life.

Sincerely,
A LIFE LONG FAN
12/9/2020 c2 32Pharies
I loved Charlie confronting Hermione like that. And fuck yeah for all their nights being like that! Haha

~Tori
excellent
9/24/2020 c2 20Alytiger
beeeeeeeeeet
9/24/2020 c1 Kermallin
If Charlie's use of "korolevawhich I assume is to mean "queen", I mean that's what I know it to mean...) is a nod to his spending time in Romania... it doesn't work. Romania is not a Slavic country and its language is not russian. Is actually a latin language, closest to italian and french. And if it's not about that, than... why is Charlie using a Russian endearment?
9/7/2020 c2 5TheWiseNut
Phew! Fanning here... That was HOT
8/30/2020 c2 cawashburn21
Okay - I'm going to go stick my head in the freezer now. I love a good Hermione/Charlie pairing and that was super hot.
8/29/2020 c2 5samanthat945
Oh, my! Thank you! I love the way you made Charlie so intense!
8/22/2020 c2 Guest
Keep going! One more at least?
8/22/2020 c2 Guest
ooooooh thank you very much for part two :D that was soooo steamy and intense, I really like how you write them! And thanks for including contraceptives! Really important to not just gloss over that because its not sexy or something...
8/24/2020 c2 minako marie
OMG ypu don't know how amazing you have written this fic, it's simply marvellous, I love so much this pairing and they have so much chemistry, I am so happy you decide to continue with another chapter, I don't know if you are going to make more for this story, but I thoroughly will read it and love it if you really decide to continue.
Yours, is one of the few best charmione existing and there are in general not enough fics about them.
I always have loved yours stories so, you writing this one is a dream made true.
8/21/2020 c2 Occhi-Blu
Ah those two are so hot together! Love that pairing.
Please continue this story!
138 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »