for Dragon of the Eldritch

9/22/2020 c5 Alexander D. Traips
PLEASE update this soon, it's just to good and I'm stuck laughing at near all of the things going on
9/22/2020 c5 3AadenHelan
damn i love this
9/18/2020 c5 look2020
I liked the chapter!
9/15/2020 c5 1Valkipher
I like this. Weird af but cool.
9/15/2020 c5 Eldritch Entity
This helps me understand their relationship alot more and why Aza chose Issei. Issei can understand the power and influence Aza has and still see her as an equal to love. She probably gets alot of fearful, worshiping or 'looking to use you for their own gain' reactions and Issei is a package deal for her, he doesn't fear her once she shows she means no harm, he doesn't worship her more then he worships any woman and he is a wholesome guy that only expects love and respect from a relationship.
Sorry I'm still obsessing about this, was hard to wrap my head around it until now.
9/9/2020 c5 1CosmicBeing
And an apparent nasty foot fetish at that.
9/9/2020 c5 Skull Flame
- Didn't expect that Aika would be an eldritch worshipper.
- Those girls don't realize how lucky they are that Issei stopped them before they got too deep in trouble. That's an amusing detail, and he had some good banter with them too.
9/9/2020 c3 CosmicBeing
Nothing against you despite what I said but I have an anger towards those that use typing terrible fanfic to cheat people out of money.

Pisses me off.
9/9/2020 c5 3doubledamn
Draig's BOOST ability is so vaguely defined in canon that I just want to try and exploit it for all it's worth. Can it BOOST Intelligence? Senses? Speed & Durability without affecting Strength? Can Draig BOOST Issei's rate of physical improvement while training?
9/9/2020 c5 yann0406
Interesting chapter
9/8/2020 c1 1CosmicBeing
Get a fucking job you parasite.
9/8/2020 c1 Guest
that's cringy as fuck
9/8/2020 c5 naruto
great chapter keep it up
9/8/2020 c5 patiphat1998
At this point I already knew that Issei "Eldritch" form is going to be a Mother f#$king Giant MECHA due to how nerd he is.

We are now DEMONBANE BOOIIIII
9/8/2020 c5 NecrorexSparda Juubi-No-Kishin
For some reason when I think of issei Aldrich form I get a mix of Blacklight/Redlight from prototype, the sentient energy from Warframe, and the Typhon from Prey 2017.
371 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »