for Dragon of the Eldritch

1/6 c6 Angeloux
I... I didn't need to know that I apparently have an Eldritch fetish.
1/4 c6 Domonic
This was both inspired and enjoyable; i really like the idea of using the lovecraftian mythos for this, and i cant wait to see where it goes. Or has gone.
1/4 c6 lonetigar20
Awesome can't wait for more :)
1/4 c6 Anonymous
An enjoyable read. I’d just finished a Love Azathoth build when I found this. I hope you continue with this story, and with other CYOAs, or more updates for Love Azathoth. Thanks for the OC.
12/29/2020 c2 Poharan
Ahahahaha i want to see the reaction of Ophis, Great Red and Trihexa when they know Aza is in the earth XD
12/29/2020 c6 l4w
Excellent story that you are building here.
Thanks for sharing.
You did an excellent piece of writing with the Eldritch lemon. There was enough and it was graphic enough with the reality warping that it was also the best place to stop the chapter.
Thank you and I am looking forward to how the story and Issei grows.
Hope you have a Happy New Year.
12/28/2020 c6 emoryjmorrill
Absolutely love it
12/27/2020 c6 1hellfire45
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next and the lemon definitely fit
12/27/2020 c3 Guest
Don't get me wrong, mate, great story you have here. Interesting premise, clever means of bringing a less touched upon side of literature into one of my guilty pleasure series', but could you please make an author's note as to what that eldritch text translates into, if anything at all?! I can appreciate the irony in me saying this, but it's driving me mad trying to translate myself!
12/27/2020 c6 2Craask
Me before reading it

" 'Eldritch Lemon'? How Eldritch are we talking here?

after reading it

*Insight gained 1*
12/27/2020 c6 King Smork
Cant wait for the next update love the story
12/27/2020 c6 Iceflame55
I have to say I enjoy the update. I'm also hoping for more soonish; I need my Chuthulu!Issei fix *Grins*

I wonder how Asia's mind might react to discovering the Outer Gods exist? I wonder if Rias might like some 'different' forms of action *Grin turns Evil*
12/27/2020 c6 Dax21
Please add tiamat and roygun to the harem
12/26/2020 c6 yomunot
This is some pretty good crack
12/26/2020 c6 AsashiOfSapphire
I guess meeting more of the family is next in the works...
323 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »