for A Meeting at the Gala

3/31 c24 2Aranwyn Nina Song
I finally finished this! I absolutely loved it! Sorry it took me so long to get back to this gem, but university is crazy this semester. Spring break is here though so I decided to re-read from scratch.

Btw, I know you don’t mind the constructive criticism, so I though I’d mention that throughout chapter 20 you write mead student instead of med student.
2/5 c24 FFreader22
Great ending to an amazing and refreshingly long story. Hope there are more stories in the tank.
2/2 c24 18Rocketlover
Did Robert name one of his new dogs after his sister?! lol
I will miss these updates tremendously, but I also will look forward to new adventures you will pen for our intrepid couple. Very nicely sewn up, and also hit a personal note with me as, as a mother myself, I'll be losing my youngest to university this year! Well done, take a bow, you've earned it!
1/18 c23 FFreader22
Finally caught up with this wonderful story! You really have captured their spirit and created believable original characters toowell done. Looking forward to the Honeymoon!
1/13 c23 Rocketlover
Brilliant chapter packed with so much humour and joy. The touch with his fathers helmet was sublime!
12/14/2020 c1 Guest
Just reread your story description. So much has happened since the gala, and you’ve been so imaginative! Wow!
12/13/2020 c22 Guest
Awww, I really like Isabelle’s role in this!
12/13/2020 c22 Rocketlover
Happy to see Rocket joining the Ham and pineapple club! My favourite pizza as you know! Loved Isabelle and all her interactions and it's great to see something good come out of poor Lucy's death.
11/30/2020 c21 Guest
I like that you don’t provide an easy resolution to this complex couple. By the way having watched Judy Parfitt’s amazing performance in Call the Midwife, I wish we had seen more of her in ER. Glad you’re bringing Isabelle in for a visit.
11/30/2020 c21 Rocketlover
Poor Robert getting his house back only to suffer yet another house invasion of future in-laws! I feel his pain!
11/22/2020 c20 Foodie
I have always been a huge Romano fan, I think he's terribly underrated as a character. But I had never really thought about Elizabeth's actions from his POV before. The idea that she basically used him and went behind his back on multiple occasions, and he had every right to give her a bad review for some reason had never occurred to me! Thank you for giving me some food for thought. I'm now wanting to do a rewatch and keep all of this in mind. I'm sure I'll see it all really differently now. Thank you for that!
11/20/2020 c20 FFreader22
Really enjoyed this chapter and what a lovely proposal!
11/15/2020 c20 7RiverSongobsessed
I love this so much! So in character and just perfect proposal 3
11/15/2020 c20 18Rocketlover
What a beautiful chapter! It's got me feeling all Christmassy already and I need to get myself a Rocket Christmas jumper! Loved the gift he gave Lizzie and as for the proposal...well played, that was simply spectacular!
11/7/2020 c19 FFreader22
Another wonderful installment. Very much looking forward to part II.
78 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »