for A Meeting at the Gala

11/5/2020 c19 18Rocketlover
Time for you to go to sleep so I can wake up to an update, that is doubly well timed as we've got our first frost here and this chapter has warmed my cockles more effectively than a hot toddy could! I'm grinning like an idiot here, picturing Robert stuffing days worth of chocolate into his mouth, then chasing Lizzie down bedecked hallways for a public snog. I'm stood next to Lizzie in spirit, watching as he walks away and she/we openly check out his ass! Then we have the marshmallow lesson...on a rug in front of the fire, Ohhhhmyyyyy! *swoon* thank you for that image!
11/1/2020 c18 Guest
Whipping out the $20 to get Max’s legal advice and guarantee attorney-client privilege was a classic Rocket move! Of your original characters, I like Max and Jo the best. And of course as another reviewer said I did like that scene of Robert holding the babies! Not only because it included singing, but that was a plus!
11/1/2020 c18 FFreader22
Another weekend treat! Lots of love to you and rocketlover for keeping these two alive!
10/31/2020 c18 2Aranwyn Nina Song
Yay! Early chapter! Thank you! As alwas, I love this chapter. That babies scene was the cutest thing ever. Any chance Robert will sing that song to Elizabeth right before proposing?
10/31/2020 c18 18Rocketlover
I would like to humbly thank you for the image of Romano holding two babies, whilst singing the song he wrote for Lizzie, to them...what a lovely mental image! I also liked that Carol managed to *see* him properly after that. Loved the goose resemblance to Mark. Very much looking forward to Christmas in the Romano household...I sense much drama and hilarity will ensue.
10/25/2020 c17 Guest
I like your insights into Elizabeth’s training and their body language during the therapy session. See you next weekend!
10/25/2020 c17 FFreader22
Wonderful weekend reading. Thank you.
10/24/2020 c17 2Aranwyn Nina Song
I’ve mention it before, but I truly do love therapy. and fun fact: I wanted to fly for my country’s Navy when I was younger (couldn’t join unfortunately. I don’t meet the requirements) so that was not only hilarious but also a bit nostalgic. The good kind of nostalgic, so thanks for that trip down memory lane.
10/24/2020 c17 18Rocketlover
Distracting?! Moi?!Sings, 'You say tamato, I say tomato, you say distracting, I say inspiring!'

And it worked too! Not sure where to begin here 'cause its all AMAZING!
Okay, couples therapy...adorable, funny, poignant and effective. I hope we get to see more of Dr Whittaker. Loved Robert's family, and may I say as a veteran of Her Majesty's Royal Navy, I strongly support Anna's choice! Navy beats air force every time!

Robert dressed as GI Joe had me in stitches. Love, love, loved all of it!. Now, when is that ring coming out of the safe? See you next weekend with my cheer leading pom-poms hoisted ;)
10/18/2020 c16 Guest
I like how you changed the sperm bank scene! Of course she wants to be the mother of his children! I was more surprised about your take on Dean Rollins. I had felt that Robert admired Elizabeth’s move to bend the rules to do what was right in that situation but in your version he’s more by the book, letter of the law. I think it works both ways. I do think that your take on Carol is right... she’s too loyal to Mark and the ER to support Elizabeth and Robert. Have you ever noticed that their initials together make ER? That’s because they made the show great! Thanks for sharing your version with us! I’ll look forward to more!
10/18/2020 c16 Rocketlover
#updatesmakemySunday

Enjoyed the gossip and 'damage control' lunch with Carol, but wasn't surprised that it failed...gossips don't want to hear how much in love they are, or that that love was built on mutual respect and friendship...they just want to hear about the sex! (I want to hear about both, lol).

I love the level of commitment they both show each other in this chapter. Elizabeth speaking of her unhappiness if he was to proceed with the sperm donation, leading to acknowledgement from both that they want children together. Robert's recognition of how much her parents divorce affected her leading to his compromise in attending therapy.

Humour and drama baked together nicely, to make a nice iced cake with a cherry on top. Thank yoooou!
10/17/2020 c16 2Aranwyn Nina Song
CarolHe’s an ass Elizabeth.”
MeAnd what a glorious ass that is.”

Also, therapy is awesome. I love therapy. Therapy works and I just love that you put it in here as a resource that is not just for extreme situations. More people should do pre-emptive therapy in my opinion. Not just couple’s therapy but general get to know yourself pre-emptive therapy. Can you imagine the world if every person had therapy from an early age until adulthood?
10/17/2020 c15 FFreader22
Finally got up to date in this wonderful story. Eagerly waiting to see what happens. next!
10/11/2020 c15 18Rocketlover
"You call her Lizzy?...To her face?! And she's not hit you?" I roared with laughter at that exchange!
Loved Robert's first meeting with Andrew, loved Andrew's wardrobe choice, loved Mark's reaction and the end has just left me all full of fangirl *squeeness* Salivating for the next chapter! Back to our laptops we go and 'see' you next weekend!
10/11/2020 c15 Guest
Oh yeah! And good to know that the Cordano fanfic writers are unionized... I want them to have optimal working conditions and great benefits so that they keep on doing what they do best!
78 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »