for A Meeting at the Gala

10/11/2020 c15 2Aranwyn Nina Song
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! YEEEESSSSSS! I don’t know how he will ask, but I’m sure Robert will not put the ring in the ice maker.

Also, I loved your comeback to that reviewer. It was hilarious!
10/4/2020 c14 Guest
My impatience has been rewarded with storiessssss! Thanks for making a gloomy weekend brighter!
10/3/2020 c1 Guest
Impatiently waiting for a weekend update!
10/4/2020 c14 18Rocketlover
On a cold, soggy morning what a treat this was! The image of Robert doodling rockets when bored made me laugh. Gwen screaming out he got laid then telling him to use protection also made me laugh (out loud, I may add). The image of Robert in his tux and Elizabeth dressed to kill, swanning out of the ER, arm in arm made me smile. Robert waking up with Elizabeth wrapped around him? Well that just plain old made me *squee*! The morning after? Brunch, dog walks, dinner, Elizabeth ejected from the kitchen (I often shoo hubbie and guests out of mine!), piano, singing, kissing...all of this makes for a warm and toasty Cordano glow. Well done!
10/3/2020 c14 2Aranwyn Nina Song
She said I love you she said I love you she said I LOVE YOU! ヾ(o・ω・)ノ
9/26/2020 c13 Guest
I’m surprised and intrigued by how their relationship is progressing. I look forward to seeing what happens next!
9/25/2020 c13 Aranwyn Nina Song
I kid you not. This chapter had me giggling like crazy. God I love this fanfic. I mean it when I say every week I look forward to the weekend for an update. I can’t wait for Elizabeth and Carol’s confrontation!

BTW, I’m always impressed by prolific writers, but may I say I’m even more impress by you giving us an average of 4000 of great quality writing every week while having dyslexia? Or is that like saying you speak very well to a deaf person? If it is I apologise in advance and promise not to say it again.
9/25/2020 c13 18Rocketlover
Oh 'Rocket Man'...music to my sleep deprived ears, and what a lovely image! *sighs*
Another outstanding chapter. I had wondered how you were going to promote Lizzie without leaving Robert open to accusations of favouritism, and the the icing on the cake? Anspaugh basically gives their relationship his blessing...Kudos to you.

Robert's reaction to Lizzie calling him 'love' was superb, and I was grinning like a loon with him. Still am, in fact.

Raises glass, "Cheers!"
9/19/2020 c12 Guest
I’m not sure if I prefer snappy banter or hurt/comfort but with you an Rocketlover uploading this weekend, we get a tasty helping of both. Thank you!
9/19/2020 c12 2Aranwyn Nina Song
They are THE CHEESIEST, CUTES, MOST BAD ASS COUPLE EVER! And you are totally right! ER exist in a(n aweful) time before TLOTR movies. I always forget about time periods when they are not obvious. I’ve been picturing smartphones! Lol

BTW, English is not my first language so I’m mostly asking for clarification, but shouldn’t it be “because he was biased”?
9/19/2020 c12 18Rocketlover
OFFICIALLY my favourite chapter yet! I love Shirley! I love Elizabeth using the gossip mill to her advantage...I love Mark being the clueless villain whilst Robert is the confused hero...love the double date and the introduction of Jo... I especially love your alcoholic themed typo, intentional or not (Mead school? ROFLMAO)...I love the Queen Elizabeth nickname...in short, I bloody well loved this chapter!
Can't wait for the next one!
9/17/2020 c11 Rocketlover
Now that was a lovely ending to the chapter, and I say this, proudly sporting my very own Rocket scrub top. Eagerly awaiting the next instalment!
9/12/2020 c11 Guest
Sweet!
9/11/2020 c11 2Aranwyn Nina Song
I would have been furious by that comment! I hate when a person doesn’t get a hint. Good thing Romano is a gentleman. A rude one, but a gentleman.

Lizzy! You forgot second breakfast!
9/6/2020 c10 14sirpopeglittertits2
Great, fantastic. Now you’ve got me smiling like at my shitty iPhone 6s like a complete and total loon!
78 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »