for A Kitten In A World Of Heroes (but literally)

3/15 c1 cambicambi
Kilua as a cat... interesting. And in BNHA too? Plus first meeting with Shouta?! *heart eyes*
10/13/2020 c1 David B
Okay, seriously, this is a funny and just interesting thing, I really think this has potential. I know this is barely more than a joke but if you feel like ever continuing it, please do! This could lead to some really new and great stuff!
9/28/2020 c1 Guest
HAHAHA Oh my gosh can please continue this? It's hilarious!
8/27/2020 c1 25543mj
It’s a good thing Killua doesn’t know how to turn his aura into electricity, or we would have one extra fluffy cat!
8/23/2020 c1 Minty220
This was too good for what I just read. You put so much time into this one chapter and even if its somewhat silly, I can’t help but think about the possibilities that could come from Killua just being a cat. Its strangely interesting and I would definitely read it if it existed fully. Thanks for taking the time to write it.
7/28/2020 c1 Yamu Yam Swirl
Bruh I love this
7/23/2020 c1 Addie101
xD
7/22/2020 c1 Guest
please write another chapter
7/16/2020 c1 Guest
This is actually the best thing I’ve ever read
7/15/2020 c1 2AutumnBee124
Lol, poor Killua. I hope he and aizawa meet again soon
7/14/2020 c1 ReflectiveReader
This is super cute!
7/13/2020 c1 Guest
This is really good!
7/13/2020 c1 World soul
Hxh and overlord crossover where evileye is isekaid or sent to hxh world.
7/12/2020 c1 Stayingforever
OMG YOU ACTUALLY WROTE IT!? I feel flattered? (I'm not sure flattered is the right word but this definitely caught me off guard!) My eyes were practically bulging out of my sockets when I read my username in the description.

While binge reading your fic I read that you incorcorated some of your reviewers ideas/theories which made me really happy! I see many authors do this but not many I've seen discuss it so openly!

I've not much else to say at the moment (I'm dead tired) but thank you so much for writing and have a wonderful rest of your day!
7/12/2020 c1 Guest
lmfao, aizawa and kitten killua makes an adorable picture -
18 Page 1 2 Next »