for More than a Match

6/29 c1 10InuyashaFanGirl16
I love reading these kind of stories.
1/18 c1 Ryuuzaky
Como me encantaría que alguien descubra las mentiras de lila y no caiga en el proceso como Marinette
Me encantó! Por fin alguien dándole su merecido a esa mentirosa.
7/25/2021 c1 Tanya Pahuja
That was nice! I wish there was more to this but I enjoyed it!
7/4/2021 c1 20XanaduHawk
Loved this.
1/27/2021 c1 114Gracekim20
I’m impressed. That was a pretty cool story and I love how Felix outsmarted her
12/21/2020 c1 28dontgiveahoot
I’m simultaneously depressed and enraged that Gabriel and Nathalie knew damn well what Lila was playing at and still chose to hand Adrien’s sexual harasser an ironclad excuse to put her hands all over him. This put ‘Adrien’ in a position where the only real ‘professional’ response would be to allow himself to be molested and having photographic evidence actually celebrating it and presenting it as a good thing. It speaks volumes that the only time Nathalie actually cared is when Lila left visible marks on ‘Adrien’s’ skin - effectively punishing her not for sexual harassment, but for ‘damaging the merchandise’.
11/19/2020 c1 anony
just found your account; loving the stories!

I like how this one was from Felix's POV and was a pretty realistic downfall for Lila, lol. I wouldn't mind more stuff from his POV and seeing how his presence might change the dynamics among Adrien's friend group!

It's odd how people tend to make Emilie so GOOD in fics...Adrien was homeschooled with no friends while she was alive and there, lol! Canonically, she was missing for one year by the Felix episode, and that was the time period when his dad let him attend school (if it had solely been his decision beforehand, he likely wouldn't have caved at all). Just because she was a good wife and mother, doesn't mean she was a good person; child sex traffickers, drug cartel, gang members, etc. all do heinous things and can still be 'great' family members. And Emilie's family had the money, but Audrey B. indicated Gabriel had the talent she 'discovered'...and he was famous enough where becoming reclusive after his wife's disappearance was deemed okay. I do wonder what he was like before, that Adrien keeps holding out as much hope as he does. Hmm, something to explore in the future maybe?! :)
9/10/2020 c1 Miraculous4life
First sentence of a/n: ("Oblivious") What are u talking about? Brain OH THAT'S GREAT YAY!
8/17/2020 c1 BazilFay
I love it!
8/14/2020 c1 Vin
Using the twin switcheroo again was a great idea, and I always love a good Lila takedown.
However I fear she's getting a little too used as the bad guy, or bad girl in this case, when there are many others also deserving some uppercomance. There's Alex the presentator (rude much?), Bob Roth and XY (rude AND thieves), Kagami's overbearing mother, and so on.
Let's be clear, I'll never get tired of seeing Lila unmasked, humiliated, sent to the hospital and so on. I just think sometimes it's nice to switch targets.
8/1/2020 c1 siren8484
I really needed this. Your work is so good!
7/25/2020 c1 violet lilaccs
i really really like this! :DDDD
7/15/2020 c1 Shiranai Atsune
Lllllooooooove this!
7/16/2020 c1 22leafgreenflower
Hee! I like this version of Felix redemption, it's very satisfying.
7/13/2020 c1 Guest
Mmmmm... Lila takedown and Felix involvement. Awesome story as always!
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »