for More than a Match

11/19 c1 anony
just found your account; loving the stories!

I like how this one was from Felix's POV and was a pretty realistic downfall for Lila, lol. I wouldn't mind more stuff from his POV and seeing how his presence might change the dynamics among Adrien's friend group!

It's odd how people tend to make Emilie so GOOD in fics...Adrien was homeschooled with no friends while she was alive and there, lol! Canonically, she was missing for one year by the Felix episode, and that was the time period when his dad let him attend school (if it had solely been his decision beforehand, he likely wouldn't have caved at all). Just because she was a good wife and mother, doesn't mean she was a good person; child sex traffickers, drug cartel, gang members, etc. all do heinous things and can still be 'great' family members. And Emilie's family had the money, but Audrey B. indicated Gabriel had the talent she 'discovered'...and he was famous enough where becoming reclusive after his wife's disappearance was deemed okay. I do wonder what he was like before, that Adrien keeps holding out as much hope as he does. Hmm, something to explore in the future maybe?! :)
9/10 c1 Miraculous4life
First sentence of a/n: ("Oblivious") What are u talking about? Brain OH THAT'S GREAT YAY!
8/17 c1 BazilFay
I love it!
8/14 c1 Vin
Using the twin switcheroo again was a great idea, and I always love a good Lila takedown.
However I fear she's getting a little too used as the bad guy, or bad girl in this case, when there are many others also deserving some uppercomance. There's Alex the presentator (rude much?), Bob Roth and XY (rude AND thieves), Kagami's overbearing mother, and so on.
Let's be clear, I'll never get tired of seeing Lila unmasked, humiliated, sent to the hospital and so on. I just think sometimes it's nice to switch targets.
8/1 c1 siren8484
I really needed this. Your work is so good!
7/25 c1 violet lilaccs
i really really like this! :DDDD
7/15 c1 Shiranai Atsune
Lllllooooooove this!
7/16 c1 22leafgreenflower
Hee! I like this version of Felix redemption, it's very satisfying.
7/13 c1 Guest
Mmmmm... Lila takedown and Felix involvement. Awesome story as always!
7/14 c1 mirami03
this is a really good story, and I especially like that the whole thing was in Felix's p.o.v. I really like how you wrote his character. And just the overall plot of this was great. I do wish we could have seen Gabriel and Natalie also be exposed, not in the whole villain thing but more in how they treat Adrien. But overall it was amazing and I love your writing!
7/14 c1 IsileeTandem
you only "just" noticed?
7/14 c1 340RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley
YES! GO FELIX!

I'm insanely fond of Amelie and Felix just because of this fic. I'd love to see more of your portrayal of the pair in the future.
7/13 c1 1Jane the fan
I loved this! Poor Mrs. Rossi...
7/13 c1 6Daniel Letchford
I loved it! I love how a lot of your stories include Lila's Downfall! I really enjoyed this one! Loved seeing Felix again! is there going to be another story following this story of Felix meeting the heroes or something?
7/13 c1 5Whovianeverlark17
hahahaha this was FABULOUS! I loved seeing the takedown and people finally using their brain! Great story!
29 Page 1 2 Next »