for More than a Match

7/14/2020 c1 mirami03
this is a really good story, and I especially like that the whole thing was in Felix's p.o.v. I really like how you wrote his character. And just the overall plot of this was great. I do wish we could have seen Gabriel and Natalie also be exposed, not in the whole villain thing but more in how they treat Adrien. But overall it was amazing and I love your writing!
7/14/2020 c1 IsileeTandem
you only "just" noticed?
7/14/2020 c1 341RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley
YES! GO FELIX!

I'm insanely fond of Amelie and Felix just because of this fic. I'd love to see more of your portrayal of the pair in the future.
7/13/2020 c1 1Jane the fan
I loved this! Poor Mrs. Rossi...
7/13/2020 c1 5Daniel Letchford
I loved it! I love how a lot of your stories include Lila's Downfall! I really enjoyed this one! Loved seeing Felix again! is there going to be another story following this story of Felix meeting the heroes or something?
7/13/2020 c1 6Whovianeverlark17
hahahaha this was FABULOUS! I loved seeing the takedown and people finally using their brain! Great story!
7/13/2020 c1 55MythGirl Writes
I never even considered Felix helping out like that! Especially while keeping him so in character, that takes some hard work to pull off. I really enjoyed this one!
7/13/2020 c1 SunshineMLB
I love this take on Felix and Amelie! Many thanks for this story!
7/13/2020 c1 1deathmatt144
"Lila tends to get hurt in a large number of my Lila downfall stories" I would say yes and I bet many of us would agree that it feels good to read stuff like this. Another wonderful story and a bit of Felix redemption here, the only thing I wanna criticize is that it felt that the impact wasn't as big as your usual stories. What I mean is that the consequences was bigger and caused more issues to the antagonists to the story. Well obviously Lila got her usual consequences so that I don't mind but more of Natalie's and Gabriel's consequences. The 2 need some head slapping when it came to how they were treating Adrien. Could have made the mention of the removal of a scheduled hang out and replaced with photoshoot a bigger fallout, like it violates certain rules or something,etc. Otherwise another awesome story and yeah we can wait, your stories has big impacts when we read and don't mind waiting
7/13/2020 c1 kazza2182
Putting my hand up that I am not bothered at all if Lila gets hurt in your stories! Bring the b* down! Great story, as usual :-)
7/13/2020 c1 3BDemon1995
Cute!
7/13/2020 c1 54Little Minamino
Nice! I loved how you handled Felix and his relationship with Adrian. Also, just a thought, maybe you could do more stories featuring Felix? Maybe with him learning about Kagami? And becoming closer to Marinette? Maybe some Adrian jealousy (or event better, Chat Noir jealousy!) thrown in? Dunno, just a thought. Either way, this was great :)
7/13/2020 c1 14FoxFireAngels
I love reading your Lila downfall fics. They always bring a smile to my face, and you even had Felix redeemed in this fic, too! As always, your writing is flawless, and I can easily see the characters acting in the way you write them. Thank you for taking the time to write this!
7/13/2020 c1 556yellow 14
Oh what a crying shame...oh wait, it’s Lila. Carry on then.

Revenge is sweet. Keep writing
7/12/2020 c1 AnimexFreakz 0.o
Yessssss! Thank you so much for writing! It was a great read :)
-kitty