for Merrick's Slayer

6/8 c4 1Lover of Emotions
that is good. update soon please.
12/22/2020 c4 Netchka
Great storyline start so far. Really looking forward to finding out what happens next. So Luna is Mom and maybe Harry or Neville is Dad?
10/11/2020 c4 BadReader
Some of these readers are not very bright, lol. I'll make it easy for you all, Harry and Luna had Buffy and moved to Sunnydale under assumed names. Not sure why Luna would have any control over Draco but she could have been acting as Proxy for Harry as his wife. That said, the timelines have obviously been adjusted. Which makes more sense as modern tech would make short work of wizard secrecy. That was always a major flaw in the writing of the Harry Potter universe. Especially from an English woman who could see the rise of the CCTV cameras in that area, let alone cellphones with small cameras.
9/16/2020 c4 597Ghostwriter
Awesome job. I love this idea.
8/16/2020 c4 James Birdsong
Eerie but excellent. Well at least we now confirmed that they are Harry and Luna.
8/17/2020 c4 29Sakura Lisel
Wait unless Buffy is a Squib why isn’t she in MAGIC school when she was Called as a Slayer? Even if she doesn’t go to Hogwarts, since she lives in America she could have gone to Ilvernmory instead of normal muggle school where she would have been HARDER to find by the Watchers Council
8/16/2020 c4 11Harry2
Its going to be interesting when everything hits the fan, and I am not talking just in Sunnydale. Oh no, The Magical Community needs a SERIOUS wake up call!
8/12/2020 c3 ashleyclarke943
Love it!
7/31/2020 c3 James Birdsong
I think it was a week. Three days at the very least but probably a full or possibly two weeks.
7/31/2020 c3 Guest
From what I remember it was like less than 2 weeks
7/31/2020 c3 snowecat
Lothos is going to get beat like a cheap carpet with wizarding parents by Buffy's side.
7/31/2020 c3 Harry2
Sounds to me like Joyce and Hank are NOT Hermione and Harry. Now, I think it might be Harry and Susan.
7/23/2020 c2 9Shahismael
Im torn in this due to the timelines involved.
If you go canon on both timelines, I'd expect buffy to be a female harry and it would be james and lily as the parents. But they refer to the room of requirement which the marauders didn't find.
So, I'd say the parents are Harry and either Hermione or Luna. I would aim more for Hermione due to her questions and ease in the normal world. You also haven't described buffy, so that doesn't mean she's blonde in this, but then again, magic is an answer for most things.
Hermione and Luna are sides of the same coin, one based more in logic with the other is belief. Both would be interested in the slayers origins, both would be dangerous to a threat to their families.
I could also see both allowing Buffy as a name for their daughter. Luna for the oddity and Hermione for it being a shortened form of Elizabeth and a name that would be unremarked upon in California.
Damn, I honestly don't know and am curious about it now.
Although I would prefer Harry and Hermione as my personal favourite, I look forward to finding out if I'm right or not.
7/18/2020 c2 James Birdsong
Wonderful chapter
7/18/2020 c2 BlackWidowsBite
I would guess the couple is either Harry and Hermione or Harry and Ginny.
25 Page 1 2 Next »