for Half-Life: Dark Flow

11/10/2020 c5 Guest
Man it's going to be hard for the military to contain this!
10/15/2020 c5 Guest
I would assume the military grade assault rifle ammo would be enough to puncture or shatter the bullet resistant plates.
9/28/2020 c1 Guest
Please make more!
8/13/2020 c5 Guest
It cool to see Gordon done realistically, he's a scientist not a warrior so to see him run away from things and be scared most of the time is a real stuff for someone thrown into this very dangerous situation. But I know eventually he will become the silent badass he is known for, this is just his baptism of fire that will give birth to a legend.
8/14/2020 c1 1ThatSpaceMann2
Freeman, you fool!
8/10/2020 c5 xfel
Hm, if I remember correctly, the revolver should be somewhere at the start of the office complex. That would definetely help against this threat.
7/25/2020 c4 xfel
Interesting idea. I like the detailed description, and it’s interesting to see Gordon&co deal with some tougher critters from the start. I’m curious to see where you take this.
7/24/2020 c4 Guest
Some of this feels like Alien Isolation with some of the enemies being unkillable and having to hide and run to survive. Makes you feel how deadly the Grimm are to the regular folk unlike in the show they get slaughtered with ease by Huntresses and Huntsman who trained all their lives to fight.
7/22/2020 c4 1Hamm1999
Will we still be seeing Headcrabs and their Zombie hosts, Votagourds, and Baricals in this story as after all, what's a Half-Life story without htem?
7/21/2020 c4 18Sir-Spoder
From Reddit here.
I must say, the descriptions you have here is absolutely impeccable. A very clear image of this workplace that is clearly not up to standards, dangerous even. I also like that you're also showing to us clearly what the character here is thinking and how his attitude is at the moment, got some very introspective exploration for a lack of better term.
I am familiar with RWBY but not Half Life, but it was fun reading fandom-blind regardless.
7/21/2020 c3 Guest
So Half Life but Xen is replaced with Grimm, cool does this mean the final boss is Salem herself? Would make it very hard to defeat her considering her immortality. Also with Grimm being the monsters the mains now face this makes surviving so much harder as they are bullet resistant and were made specifically to kill humans/faunus.
7/18/2020 c3 SilentType 1997
Nice work on making it a little more scary on Gordon’s part. Small arms like pistols can do the job on some of the Grimm, just try to hit them in the eye for a instant kill. Others like the Ursa, you would need a shotgun or revolver to take them down with like 2 to 3 shots depending on what type they are. Just giving out ideas to help make the story more better.
7/17/2020 c3 50ptl
THE LEGENDARY CROWBAR!
7/16/2020 c3 1Hamm1999
Do you plan on doing Half-Life 2 and it's episodes in a sequel to this story? Perhaps the long-lost story of episode 3 even?
7/15/2020 c2 SilentType 1997
So far so good, like how you’re connecting the story of the others. Keep it up, also don’t abandon the story please. It’s happened to some good crossovers out there, and we really don’t want it to happen to this one.
18 Page 1 2 Next »