for Does Voldemort Even Lift, Bro?

6/16 c21 elixirmaster
Poor Percy wasn't successful :P
6/16 c21 cameron1812
"Dobby will always do solids for Harry Potter, the greatest of all brosone of the absolute greatest lines in HP fanfiction history. Long live Dobby the Bro Elf!
6/16 c21 ilvincitore
Goodness he’s escalating.
6/16 c21 Guest
This story is so much fun to read!
6/16 c21 Hank1967
Excellent chapter! Too bad things didn't work out with Percy and McG. Perhaps next time Harry can slip both of them lust potions? Would be worth a shot... Just don't get too detailed (or even detailed at all for that matter!) on the lemon. So I see Daphne figured out what her android super powers were. Loved it! Harry probably won't even remember meeting her parents. Glad to see Sirius being such a good father figure as well; offering his godson such excellent encouragement. Boys need that. Can't wait to see what Harry and his honeys get up to next!
6/16 c21 28Kairan1979
Thanks for the update.
As I remember, Thanos has to collect the Soul Stone. I hope he isn't planning to use Harry to obtain it.
6/16 c21 Andrew MacKenzie
Next time it is!
6/16 c21 McR2D2
I loved it. As always.
6/16 c21 BMS
Awesome as always.
6/16 c21 15stevem1
Nice chapter. Harry is indeed the greatest of all bros.
6/16 c21 ja3419
This story keeps being brilliant! By far one of the most entertaining HP FF.
6/16 c21 Sebine
Damnit, Harry
6/16 c21 3Robthekiwi121
Dude this story bangs I love it
6/16 c21 6Yaw6113
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot. I am sorry if I am being rude or annoying you; I don’t mean to be rude or annoy you, I just really enjoy your story a lot.
6/16 c21 NobleHumanRocks
I see Daphne is mellowing out a bit with the smirks of hers. Looking forward to see how Harry's introduction to the Greengrass family will be, because I want to see how you will spin it. "Cough" Greengrass Nana "Cough".
840 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »