for Does Voldemort Even Lift, Bro?

10/3/2020 c3 3capctr
This is AWESOME!
MORE PLEASE
10/3/2020 c3 Renzo7
Awesome chapter, Zugrian!

I really like the interactions and humor. So fun to read!

The scene on the couch and the "mysterious activities" that Parseltongue is good for were great at showing how they're growing up.
10/3/2020 c3 Guest
Saw this story recommended on the HPFF Reddit. Hilarious story, looking forward to the next update.
10/2/2020 c3 1MonCappy
This is getting more amusing. I have a feeling Harry's year is going to get more interesting with the next chapter.
10/2/2020 c3 BMS
Nice one.
Harry's right, clowns are EVIL! In fact, the only thing more evil is ...
Mimes!
Maybe McG wants a honey not a bro. Harry ever think of that?
So when do we get to see the Patils in matching slave Leia outfits? Yummy.
10/2/2020 c3 2dwarfdog
I'm enjoying this story. The insanity of it all makes this hysterically funny. I would like to point out an error about the infinity stones. The space stone is blue and the power stone is the purple one. The rest are red - reality, yellow mind, orange soul and green time. Keep up the great work. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
10/2/2020 c3 James Birdsong
Splendid
10/2/2020 c3 A Guest
There's a point where Narcissa Malfoy changed into Lucious Malfoy and then changed gender?
10/2/2020 c3 ThR1992
When I think of Harry, Jhonny Bravo comes to mind.
10/2/2020 c3 200Marcus Rowland
Looking forward to Harry punching out the basilisk...
10/2/2020 c3 kimjo2
OMG! This is such a hoot! Thanks so much
10/2/2020 c3 frankieu
nice chapter thx for writing it
wonder if harry will free dobby and he will start weight lifting also and good buff house elf
10/1/2020 c3 1Yaw613
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.h
10/1/2020 c3 the.narr.master
You killed me with that Malfoy fake-out. Thought it was gonna be Narcissa at first, then read he had a cane and I laughed.
Too bad it didn't seem to catch on. Would have wanted to see the altercation in the newspapers, they were there after all.
Bet the twins' family will be more accepting once they learn he's a parselmouth.
Nobody commented on a second year being able to use a reductor and protego? Guess that, as Harry said, it's expected for him to be able to do awesome stuff. No big deal.
I could see a bit of growth on Harry and the twins compared to first year. It's kinda amazing seeing it unfold.
Thanks for the chapter. It had me busting my gut in laughter.
P.s. Is Lockhart now terrified of Harry?
10/1/2020 c3 demonboy121986
great fanfiction so far, very funny with a nice concept. Can't wait for the next chapter.
840 « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »