for Does Voldemort Even Lift, Bro?

9/1/2020 c1 Hank1967
This is just hilarious! You definitely need to write more shorts! Loved it!
8/30/2020 c2 BMS
LOL! AWESOME!
Looking forward to the rest of the story.
btw/
Good call w/ Destro. He was the coolest Cobra.
8/25/2020 c2 Sable Dawn
I love this story, it made me laugh a lot and I am looking forward the rest of it. Hoping that Milicent Bulstrode could be the Slytherin honey, if I remember canon they describe her has being built like a troll, not only are there not enough stories with her in them, but it would be nice for Harry to have someone to work out with, not to mention how funny it would be to see her do a hulk smash on Draco.
8/22/2020 c1 6LoonyLuiny
Yoooooo. This made me laugh. Can't wait to read the further adventures.
8/21/2020 c2 201Marcus Rowland
This is very silly - I like it!
8/13/2020 c2 Tork01
Teeth are a privilege! Anyway, I want Harry to take Neville on as his project this next year. Have Neville stay at school for Christmas, and then go home to his Gran at the end of the year with the sleeveless robes. Cue the 80s training montage and the Rocky theme!
8/10/2020 c2 Bisaster
10/10 shit, I want more. Probably the best shit I've read in the fandom in months.
8/7/2020 c2 vl100butch
Dude, in the best possible way, you're SICK! This is one of the funniest fanfics I've ever read!

Out of the closet, gay, stoner Dumbledore...

"teeth are a privilege"

keep up the good work!
8/7/2020 c2 shadow patronus
Well! this is a blast!Very good, and very different to what I usually find in this site. Thanks for the good read and I hope you keep on updating.
8/5/2020 c2 Guest
No. No harems. Only thirty year old wimpy virgins still living in their parents' basement want harems. Manly, beefy dudes like Harry get twin honeys that like to experiment and have memorized the Kama Sutra.

Besides, you'll put Herman or the creepy redheaded stalker in the harem and I'll hate the story.

Stoner!Dumbles makes so much sense in context of his Canon behaviour. It's my new headcanon. Nitwit, blubber, oddment, tweak...maaaan!

Teeth are a privilege, indeed. I hope to see many more instances where Harry imparts this all-important lesson to both Snivellus and Drano.
8/4/2020 c2 9Slicerness
True maturity comes in the form of recognizing that maybe, just maybe, men can be honeys too. Harry's going about the problem all wrong, McG is so badass she needs a Honey or two of her own. With that in mind he might be able to find something for her.

Or he could acknowledge that a Sexy Honey isn't in the cards for her right now, and 'gently' guide Hermione to being a form of Apprentice Honey for McG, so she can hopefully walk the path of being not-a-weenie and stop being such a stick in the mud.
8/4/2020 c2 kimjo2
Great crack stuff! Thanks so much
8/4/2020 c2 2Isamaru
omg, this is straight crack and I love it. keep up the great work!
8/4/2020 c2 1SeanWH
This...this is pure awesome. I...I...words fail me. Awesome story, bro. Write moar... j/k :)
8/4/2020 c2 XamTheMan
This is refreshing, and totally my speed. Love this littlebig dude. Dropping a follow and a favorite. See ya next time bro.
885 « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 .. Last Next »