for Suspended in Dusk

8/3/2020 c3 grandmachix
Jacob is involved now.
8/3/2020 c2 grandmachix
It was real. Victoria changed her.
8/3/2020 c8 DICATAKADD
Okay...you wrote an amazing scene with Charlie and Victoria. I could picture it so clearly.
8/3/2020 c1 grandmachix
Was it a dream? Did Victoria stop before she died? Will she change now?
8/3/2020 c8 Toni Masen
Southern fried boyfriend! LMFAO. What an excellent way to describe Jasper, sooooo funny.
8/3/2020 c7 Toni Masen
Oh my Chief Swan! ;-)
8/3/2020 c8 2Kayozm
Oh Charlie. Lucky this time, but not so lucky as to find your daughter at home.
8/3/2020 c7 Kayozm
Oh dear!
8/3/2020 c8 MsLiss
8/3/2020 c8 traceybuie
So Jacob believes the Cullens but there is no love lost between the groups. I am glad that the wolves galloped up to Charlie and saved him from Icky Vicky. Thanks for writing and sharing.
8/3/2020 c7 traceybuie
If only Bella and Edward would talk... It seems like Charlie is going to be prey as well. poor guy... Thanks for writing and sharing.
8/2/2020 c8 SassYNoleS
I'm glad that Charlie is okay ... that was close .. its a good thing that Victoria didn't quickly bit him ;)

Cannot wait for more :)
8/2/2020 c7 SassYNoleS
Ooh these two are bloody useless when it comes to communicating with each other .. and now Victoria has Charlie in her clutches ...*Shakes Head*
8/2/2020 c8 Coffeefilterart
Love the double update! I respect Jacob here, and I think he’s right to want to talk to Bella himself. I don’t blame him at all for being angry at Edward and his family. And Bella’s feelings make sense based on what Edward said the last time he saw her. The scenes with Charlie were tense, but I’m glad he had the presence of mind to call in dispatch. Not that it will actually help, but at least he wasn’t too badly hurt.
8/2/2020 c8 Guiltypleasure82
Good stuff, can't wait for more!
259 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »