for Suspended in Dusk

7/20/2020 c5 sue1zide
I'm wondering how long before the other wolves get there. I'm quite sure that they know what's going down, especially after Jacob fazed.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
7/20/2020 c3 sue1zide
I'm probably the #1 Jacob hater!
7/19/2020 c5 sbcorn
Wow! This is intense!
7/19/2020 c5 RoseMarie Gene de Ao
ģreat atory so far buuuuut cliffhanger.. hope you can put up 2 chaps at a time, the plot and twist are nice..
7/19/2020 c5 debb lavoie
Ah, Jacob, he makes me nuts with his bs. No one needs be hating on each other. Great chapter! I love that it was another vampire that but Bella, no broken treaty.
7/19/2020 c1 13alicebenign
Love it!
7/19/2020 c5 DreamerAlday082
Love it! Can we hear from Edward? I'm glad he got there just as her transformation completed, and she was starting to think he wouldn't go. smh. Please update soon.
7/19/2020 c5 DreamerAlday082
OMG! I wait for your update in pins and needles everyday. Love it! I cannot believe this is your first story. After I read that first snippet on fb I fell for this story. I am so glad you decided to write it and share it with us.

So the transformation is complete and Edward made it just as it finished, what is going through their minds? Please update soon.

-Nancy
7/19/2020 c5 Toni Masen
Ha, bad luck Jacob, no sympathy here! LOL
7/19/2020 c5 3EMHW.Bear
Awesome chapter! Can’t wait for more.
7/19/2020 c5 2muchtrouble
Terrific inner monologue for both Bella and Jake. I was on the edge of my seat reading it.
7/19/2020 c5 campyrsm
Great chapter! I’m really liking this story. I wish Jacob would just disappear. I’ve never been a fan of Jacob. (obviously)
7/18/2020 c4 17orchidluv
Freakin amazing! Can't wait for more!
7/16/2020 c4 2Cullen.Love.101
Ok, I’ve finally had a chance to catch up, while me hurricane of a child had a rest...and I L.O.V.E LOVE it. You’re doing an amazing job on a truly original story. Seriously hanging for more. Until then take care!

~ Helen xoxo
7/16/2020 c4 Tracindalynn
Loving it! Saw your comment in a post on fb.
260 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »