for Suspended in Dusk

11/13/2020 c14 2muchtrouble
Terrific descriptions of the carnage! Will there be a sequel?
11/11/2020 c13 Coffeefilterart
Rough doesn’t begin to cover it. That reminded me of a Quentin Tarantino film with so much violence it’s almost comical. Victoria is so surrounded she should be completely done for, unless Jacob messes things up again.
11/9/2020 c13 grandmachix
Victoria killed Charlie and ran. I hope the wolves get her.
11/8/2020 c12 grandmachix
Delusional Jacob. Thinking he could get Victoria, and win Bella's love and adoration. But Victoria is smart.
11/8/2020 c11 grandmachix
How was Victoria able t get her video on Emmett's TV?
11/8/2020 c13 4themostboredwriter
holy shit
11/8/2020 c13 Rita01tx
OMG! Nooooo! Please tell me SOMEBODY got that bitch!
11/8/2020 c13 lillianolivia.white
Well hell, while she was sniffing, they had a chance to take her. Why didn’t they? Maybe the wolves will get her. Can Carlisle put Charles heart back in and save him by changing him? Now it will be Bella’s life mission to get revenge. Bella is stronger than Victoria, if she could’ve just gotten her arms around her. There seems to be a lot more to tell in this story. Im anxious for the next chapter. This was wild. I cant even imagine what the wolves are feeling.
11/8/2020 c13 traceybuie
I could see and understand why no one could get to Charlie, maybe. But how the hell did vicky escape when she was surrounded like that? All the vamps and the wolves are useless. Dam!
Thanks for writing and sharing.
11/7/2020 c13 CoppertopJ
I started reading this today. Gotta admit I liked it until I got to this chapter. Had no idea it was going to be this gruesome and horrific. You should of included Horror in your description, or given readers a warning of such a graphic death. And then with an entire coven and pack she still gets away? Wow.
11/7/2020 c13 SassYNoleS
Well .. Fuck ... Poor Charlie .. Poor Bella .. Did I mention well Fuck? Cause Jesus .. *shakes head* ..

Looking forward to more :)
11/7/2020 c13 MsLiss
Wow
11/7/2020 c13 2muchtrouble
Oh no Charlie! Hope they all get a piece of Victoria in revenge.
10/28/2020 c12 traceybuie
So delusional Jacob is going to flush icky vicky straight to some victims in Forks? He didn't do very good.
Bella seems to like fight training with the others. I hope they all get better, since Jacob is making things worse.
Great chapter. Thanks for writing and sharing.
10/27/2020 c12 Coffeefilterart
Oh Jacob. He’s so naive. I love the image of Bella learning to fight and getting thrown and frustrated but still ready to keep going. She’s not one to sit out that’s for sure.
260 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »