for Suspended in Dusk

8/27/2020 c10 Rita01tx
Bella sure does need a lot of convincin' that Edward actually wants her! Perhaps if he physically claimed her as his mate against that tree!? Jacob continues to be delusional and poor Charlie continues to be kept in the dark! Not for much longer, I'm thinkin' LOL!
8/27/2020 c10 SassYNoleS
Wow, I loved Edward's POV .. though hearing how Jake's heart broke was kinda sad .. but he always expected more than what Bella every wanted t give him ..

I'm glad that Edward and Bella now know where they stand and both know how much they each love each other ..

Charlie .. poor Charlie .. it'd be hard for him always been in the dark and not knowing why!

Cannot wait for more X
8/26/2020 c10 3Kayozm
Oh dear Charlie! It’s either going to be bad news, or very bad news!
8/26/2020 c10 lillianolivia.white
Too late now, Charlie. Bella is already a vamp. What you have to do is get that gash looked at by Carlisle. Vic is probably long gone by now. But she will screw up eventually. Great chapter.
8/26/2020 c10 DICATAKADD
That was some cliffhanger with Charlie.
8/26/2020 c10 MsLiss
8/17/2020 c9 9nickaroos
Well then! That’s one way to get your point across. Lol
8/15/2020 c9 4Lexi-DeAnne Clearwater
loved it! Great chapter
8/15/2020 c9 Toni Masen
Oooooo. Please write a bit faster! LOL
8/15/2020 c9 traceybuie
Dam it! Now will they actually talk to each other or at each other? This is painful with these two. I want to lock them in a room with each other. Thanks for writing and sharing.
8/15/2020 c9 3Kayozm
Wow. That was not what I expected. Also, I’ve never been team Jacob, but I do really like him in this.
8/15/2020 c9 Rita01tx
What we have...well, had here is a failure to communication LOL! If that light bulb didn't pop up over Bella's head after that kiss, I don't know what else will convince her she and Edward still and forever belong together!
8/14/2020 c9 grandmachix
Bella stopped the fight and ran. Edward followed. She let him teach her how to hunt and agreed to return to the house to form a plan. I'm amazed that Jacob still wants her. Edward has been suffering because of Bella's rejection of him. Now she's asking him to leave her and his family for a lie to Charlie. She's convinced that he doesn't love her and she's doing her best to give him an out. But he doesn't want that. He wants Bella.
Judy
8/14/2020 c9 lillianolivia.white
I thought she knew that aedward loved her more than anything. Jacob needs to get the hell away.
8/14/2020 c9 Coffeefilterart
Edward’s behavior is disgusting here. He’s screaming at Bella and manhandling her. And then just decides to kiss her without explaining anything at all of his feelings. I hope she kicks his ass, even if you have them end up together eventually. I’m not usual a Jacob/Bella shipper but I’m liking him way more in this story.
260 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »