for Twenty Years of the Rubicon

9/6 c15 Guest
Wow, ok, that cliffhanger ending was...What?! I need to know what happened! This has been a really good story! I like how things came back around that had been mentioned in previous chapters like the necklace and Irina's line about not wanting Jack's child. The code and then how Will's actions from the beginning added up to him being the Will in the prophecy. I have no idea what that means! What does that mean?! I can't wait for part 2!
8/24 c11 13Reckless
I wish more people were reviewing, because this is a great story. I love the way you are writing Jack. With Will, he seems so self-assured, yet his thoughts and his conversation with Chase show his doubts. And I like how Will is starting to deal with his own issues.

Plotwise, the twist at the end of the chapter was something I did not see coming. (I try not to post significant spoilers in reviews.) I really wonder how this will all play out. There are a lot of players in the game and Jack and Will seem to have few allies right now. I'm also interested in how Jack is going to explain things to Will. He doesn't want to lie, but telling the truth would seem to void Jack's deal.

I also gather from the twist that Sloane must know what Sydney is doing. Oh, and on the Sydney front, I was surprised that you did not drag out Sydney figuring things out. I'm glad. There is so much going on in the fic that it was nice for one significant issue to come to the fore so quickly. I'm looking forward to how Sydney and Vaughn develop. Will they become a team in this AU like they do in canon?
8/9 c9 Reckless
So far, this is a great story. The AU works because the you have captured the characters’ personalities. Jack is still Jack, with his stoic demeanor and protective streak. Will is still Will, earnest reporter who leaps into unknowing danger. I’m anxious for some of the secrets to come out: Vaughn learning who he works for; Sidney learning about Jack; etc. I’ll be anxiously awaiting future chapters.
8/5 c8 Guest
I'm here for the Jack and Will and I'm liking your twist on the established plot line - I'm really hoping Jack is also CIA too though - I don't want them breaking up when Sydney brings down SD-6!
7/15 c4 Guest
This is a really really good story, please continue!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service