for Beginnings 3: The Ghosts of Wyvern Manor

9/7/2020 c16 54EvergreenDreamweaver
Congratulations on completing the story; well done. Nice to have the little tidbit about Candace and Parker, and I hope you don't end up killing one or both of them off in the next story. :-)
9/7/2020 c16 14Jilsen
So there might be a bit of romance between Bess and Daniel? Sweet. And the ending of this story provided the perfect introduction to your next one.

I wanted to clarify something I said in my previous review. I said I wasn't a fan of ghost stories. What I meant was, I don't seek them out when I go to a book store or the library. My preference is mysteries and thrillers. However, when I stumble upon a ghost story, I generally find that I enjoy reading them (and writing them).

Congratulations on another completed story and best wishes on your upcoming story.
9/7/2020 c16 BMSH
Thanks for the story. I thought Nancy was super harsh in the epilogue about Joe - so I'm glad you discussed that in your author's notes. I'll look forward to Joe being less lunkhead!
9/7/2020 c16 32Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Great job on finishing this story! This epilogue was really a perfect way to end it, and of course I always love teases for the next story in a series. The next one sounds great! I wonder just how rough you're going to be on Parker and Candace. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
As for how Frank and Joe are written, I thought this one was the best yet in this series. I did think that Joe was a jerk in Beach Undercover and Frank was in All's Faire, but I can see how they're growing over the course of these stories which is always great. I don't mind a character who starts out with some big flaws as long as they grow and work to get past themto be honest, it makes for a better story than characters who remain static. I'm excited to see how you'll continue this in future stories. Besides that, I know from my own experience how easy it is to inadvertently write a character so that they're weaker/more selfish/etc. than you intend them to be. The main thing is that I hope you won't be discouraged in your writing because of less-than-enthusiastic feedback at times!
Once again, great job and thank you for sharing your writing talents with us! Thank you also for giving me a shout-out! Like I said before, I am looking forward to your next story!
9/7/2020 c16 max2013
Nice wrap up and lead in to the next episode in this awesome series-Thank you!
9/7/2020 c16 Penlew
You and your cliffhangers. I sense a continuation of another story coming
9/7/2020 c16 Rose12
Fantastic end to the story and the start for the next one, too! I didn't think Joe was a jerk, maybe a tad bit too forceful, but he does it (like Nancy said), because he loves and looks up to Frank; honestly he's probably the prime example of a younger sibling. My heart was breaking for Nancy when she was talking about her mother. I can't imagine how it would feel like to be told you look and are so much like a person close to you, yet you never got to know them. I hope you take your time getting settled and relaxed. Looking forward to future stories! Be well & stay safe!
9/7/2020 c16 Candylou
I did really enjoy this story. Truth, Joe is my favorite character. I didn't see him as a jerk, but if he didn't act the way he did, frank would never go up to Nancy. I do wish people would stop giving him a hard time, he was willing to go take charge and fight down again, when there wasn't anyone else to. He also wouldn't leave frank behind, when Frank was out of commission. Anyways I loved this story and I am looking forward to future ones. fantastic job
9/7/2020 c16 4katnissta
This is a great set up to your next story! This next story is going to be so good i can tell already! i didn't think Joe was a jerk but then i again i got brothers of my own so I just saw it as brotherly love.
9/7/2020 c16 2novembershowers
Thank you for another wonderful story angelicalkiss! I thouroughly enjoyed it.
9/7/2020 c16 Kalubatta6
Amazing story. I can’t wait for the next one it sounds very interesting
9/6/2020 c15 ndfan101
This was a really happy chapter! I'm very happy for Daniel. Like I said previously, he deserves it. And I love how humble he still is. I want to see what you would like to do with the Daniel and Bess angle. I feel it would be pretty good. And Francy is official! Truly, a happy chapter. Looking forward to the epilogue, even though it will mark the end of this fanfic. But eagerly looking forward to the next story! Can't wait for it!
9/5/2020 c15 32Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
I'm glad they found the treasure and that Frank and Nancy are finally officially together. I'm also Donovan wasn't really back after all! It's been a fun story. Definitely something different from what I usually read, but that's not a bad thing. I'm looking forward to the next story, too! Just from the title, it sounds like it's going to be an exciting one!
9/5/2020 c15 14Jilsen
Daniel sounds like a really nice person and I'm sure he will do the right thing with the ill gotten money. I wouldn't be opposed to a Daniel/Bess matchup.

Nice to see Nancy and Frank happy and together.

This story has been a wild ride. :) I'm not a big fan of ghost stories, but this one kept me engaged. It seems everyone got what they deserved in the end.

Be well yourself and stay safe at school.
9/4/2020 c15 Rose12
I'm glad they found Daniel's inheritance and I like how you gave him character; most people would just want the fortune for themselves. Hopefully Fenton, Carson, and the rest can figure things out. Looks like Bess' prediction or "psychic ability"-according to her, finally came true. & hopefully Nancy's nightmares are over.. Looking forward to see how you wrap things up on this story with the epilogue!
152 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »