for The Black Family's PR Nightmare

9h c64 6FlowerChild23
This is amazing!
7/1 c64 Guest
So glad for the updates! I love this story! I am grinning like an idiot after reading this last chapter.
7/3 c64 xXMizz Alec VolturiXx
so sweet
7/3 c64 Griezz
Oh and I can see everything leading to the Great War between Kreature the UnmanageableSupreme Commander Pip for the soul of Grimmaud Place.
7/3 c64 Griezz
The first few chapters seemed to be a bit of a slog; now, however, I'm eagerly looking forward to the next chapters of the story. Hermione is so delightful in this fun-sized version of herself, that it's easy to ignore the OOC. (Mind you, I'm now envisioning a teenage Hermione studying diligently at Hogwarts, when Blaise or Draco or Susan suddenly walk past, only to lean over and say in her dad "Dragon! Roar!
7/3 c64 46IWantColouredRain
Poor Sirius. But Harry’s going to love him & I can’t wait to see them together!
7/2 c53 Griezz
The Ws and the Ms... have a centuries-long feud... back to... Verona? ARE YOU SAYING YOUR STORY'S CANON IS THAT THE WEASLEYS AND MALFOYS INSPIRED THE STORY OF THE MONTAGUES and CAPULETS?!

For years, I've held fast to the idea that "RomeoJuliet" is the most DISGUSTING work that Shakespeare ever produced! Despite being held up as an iconic romance, it is nothing but a steaming like of bullshit! Both children are so goddamn STUPID that they suicide over someone that they had met less than a week before. Hell, Juliet (who, remember is less than 15 years old) is looking forward to marriage to one guy, but abandons all thought of him to run after a guy she meets at a party. Then, when her fiancee is killed by her sudden crush, she doesn't spare one thought for the dead fiancee. Instead, she starts an overly-complicated, overly-emo plan to take her suicide, only to really do it when the plan naturally gets screwed up.

Honestly, the gene pools of both families were improved by the self-removal of those wastes of flesh.

As you can tell, I have some issues with that particular story.
7/2 c13 Jemma Blackwell
Not much said about Lucius in all this - Helen against him makes my skin crawl
7/2 c64 bkerrmom1
OMG I ran out of chapters ! Waaaahhh! I am so addicted to the insanity! I am looking forward to seeing what comes next ! Absolutely love the parenting advive!
7/2 c46 Griezz
2/3 of the way through the story, and my vote for Story MVC (Most Valuable Character) has to go to Supreme Leader Pip! He has even trained Draco to call him that. Vote Pip... For The Lols!
7/2 c29 Griezz
Is it just me or, when CassiopeiaIsla are talking, does anyone else picture or hear EdinaPatsy from "Absolutely Fabulous"? (Jennifer SaundersJoanne Lumley were comedy gold!)
7/1 c64 szabo.alexandra1991
it was a great chapter thanks for the update. Virtual hug!
6/29 c64 Guest
So glad to see an update! Love this story!
7/1 c64 SomeGuyFawkes
Great chapter end. Thanks for the update.
6/28 c64 Olivia
Wonderful! another wonderful chapter. I've read a lot of Sirius takes over custody but this is the 1st time reading about him getting hands on experience. hehehe.
2,712 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »