for Death Korps Quest

21h c13 BloodRedRoses11
exactly one year ago, the last chapter is posted... sad, this one are one of my favorite historys... i hope it get a continuation!
5/19 c13 Guest
Pls return. This is a really great story.
4/12 c13 Guest
Rise up from your thousand year-old sleep
Break forth from your grave eternally
I command you to rise
4/6 c13 1CharmanderUsedRazorLeaf
This is really good. I think this is my second or third time rereading the whole fic! Hope it continues!
3/3 c6 bind the nobody
This story, is one of the few things I still return to for good Krieg content.

I hope this story isn't dead.
If it is dead however...
In mortem, pax.
3/3 c1 Cooldude101011
I’m guessing the main confusion would if the monster people are technically xenon’s or not since they are from Earth/Terra as well?
2/20 c13 shimonsays
Don't listen to the others saying nonsense about "fight should have been shorter" or "pussy-footing MGE knights", damn edgy kids don't know jack about either how such a close-quarters fight between two trained warriors would resolve OR how the MGE world really works.

Loved the Blood Pact scene, you really captured their essence as savage and bloodthirsty cultists who are still trained and professional soldiers.
1/29 c6 That Farkn Guy09
Hope to see an update soon bro, miss u.
12/12/2021 c4 BlackMan
It honestly warmed my heart to see the author apologise to the Guest he scolded about the Khornates being honourable, although I do have to agree with the author, Khornates are some of the most lethal bastards I’ve ever seen and honour is such an underrated thing for them. Hell you’d be considered lucky to die with honour should a Khornate give you an honourable death.
12/10/2021 c1 Guest
When will this be updated?
11/18/2021 c13 Guest
I love this story. Certainly one of the best.
11/17/2021 c1 Guest
Pls update soon
11/5/2021 c13 Guest
Pls update.
10/22/2021 c13 Grim Dark
I hope the slaughter of Mamono continues soon.
10/17/2021 c13 Guest
Will there be halloween special in the next chapter?
215 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »