FanFiction.Net
for The Jackson Twins

9/3/2020 c12 1PurpleBunny5540
I’m excited! Can’t wait to see what comes next... I mean, we know what comes next, but... u know?
9/2/2020 c12 ItsYaBoi325
Awww man, No update):
9/1/2020 c11 5OceanBlueSeaEyes
Now Im guessing this will be the year she runs off or she might be like Silena and keep Luke and them updated
9/1/2020 c11 1PurpleBunny5540
Ok. I’m not feeling the smarts right now. Is the sequel a separate story publish? Anyway, I love it! It’s like, a little complicated, but not... I can’t wait for more to come!
9/1/2020 c11 DaytimeAia
that was awesome and it wasn’t that fast of an ending
9/1/2020 c11 ItsYaBoi325
Yeah boi sequel time baby!
8/29/2020 c10 DaytimeAia
it was awsome and i feel you pain i have to share with my mom dad and sister
8/27/2020 c10 ItsYaBoi325
You better make a sequel, Or I will send you to tartarus personally. And I have a bad feeling you're gonna make a sibling fight scene...
8/27/2020 c10 PurpleBunny5540
So this doesn’t go all the way to TLO? I’m a little confuzzeled..
8/21/2020 c1 Guest
ur writing is good but the concept is nooriginalt
8/21/2020 c9 PurpleBunny5540
Ooooooohh! I know what happens next! Just to Percy and Like anyways lol... I will be patiently waiting for the next update, by my phone, boring my nails, and freaking out over the lack of story.. just kidding.. (kind of) can’t wait!
8/21/2020 c9 5OceanBlueSeaEyes
I don't mind them being kept on different sides. I was just curious :) Im really excited to see where this will end up
8/21/2020 c9 ItsYaBoi325
NUUUUUUU. I WILL MISS YOUR UPDATES!
8/20/2020 c8 DaytimeAia
This just literally got me so happy with your story
8/20/2020 c8 1PurpleBunny5540
I’ll start by saying, your update had terrible timing for me lol.. I’m at school and I saw it pop up in the middle of class, and now I’m in the cafeteria, hoping no one sees me on the site bc if they do, game over for me... personal problems aside, I loved this chapter! The bond Rose and Luke have is great! And you explained how Luke gets Blackjack, kinda anyway... but I can’t wait for the next update!
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »