for Deus Ex Machina

4/11 c16 artem-abramov-2004
continuation continuation continuation :-)
10/17/2020 c16 dipthechip
sweet
9/22/2020 c15 Shadowstorm-Vash
Deus may have been annoying but the overall story was quite good. I’m very interested in how Adam will go about his trip to Vale.
9/21/2020 c9 Shadowstorm-Vash
I know Deus is supposed to be some kind of protagonist but he still comes off as hypocritical and preachy. All while using his overpowered semblance to lord himself over Adam in a “holier than thou” way. Also if his wife got used to his semblance that means he used it on her all the time (by his own explanation it’s the only way to get used to it) and that’s throwing up all sorts of red flags.
9/6/2020 c15 dipthechip
definitely the best completed work I have read on this site. short and sweet while giving the story and reader a good number of ideas on what happens after this. (even tho it's getting a sequel coming)
8/20/2020 c15 techvar
Thank you for the great story. I always love redemption stories. It helps that Adam haven't been delved in depth on the show.
8/18/2020 c15 ReDestrobo
Good luck adam vale will have a hard time...trusting you
8/17/2020 c15 griefmore
Es una buena historia de redención sobre el personaje, sin enfocarse demasiado en el elenco de RWBY y el de como interactuará con ellos ( aunque en un futuro lo hará) si no más en como es su propio desarrollo personal, esperaré por la secuela
8/16/2020 c15 TheDragon2000
Hi man, I would just ike to say that this was the best redemption story with Adam I've seen to date with only Coeur Al'Aran's story being a contender. so Thanks for sharing and I look forward to seeing this sequel you mentioned.
8/16/2020 c15 FyreDrakon
I really like this story, thank you for writing it
8/10/2020 c12 Guest
Best Adam survives story ever
8/10/2020 c12 OMEGALULemote
Underrated fic.
8/9/2020 c12 TheDragon2000
Truly an interesting story you wrote here. The lack of backstory on Adam is one of the most glaring problems I see with killing him in the show and this story does a great job of providing a belivable character analysis, I look forward to the rest. Thanks for sharing and update soon!
8/8/2020 c11 11metacllica
This is really good.
8/3/2020 c9 Guest
Good job on the new chapter
22 Page 1 2 Next »