for Decay

3/21 c55 20DarqueQueen7
This is a really good story. Any chance of a revisit some day? I really like the idea of a kick ass Torchwood out to defend the Earth with The Doctor in tow. Just saying...
11/6/2020 c55 2FranArian
Ianto has a baby on board, Jack... just remember that.
11/6/2020 c53 FranArian
I do so prefer Gwen when she can just be happy with Rhys and having her own family.
11/5/2020 c55 Eleana666
Felt so sorry for the trial subjects. The description of the baby was so sad!
11/5/2020 c55 58Lady Emma Wentworth
Wow... grim isn't the word for that footage. Everyone there is beyond saving... the kindest thing to do would be to put them out of their misery.
11/5/2020 c54 Lady Emma Wentworth
Cannot wait to see what's on that flash drive!
11/5/2020 c53 Lady Emma Wentworth
With the new control room set us the way it is, it feels like Tosh is still there with them.
11/5/2020 c52 Lady Emma Wentworth
I'm sorry, but I wouldn't want Gwen's hand-me-downs either, no matter how sweetly and well intentioned the offer. I just get the impression she is rather thoughtless with things that aren't specifically hers.
11/4/2020 c51 2FranArian
If Rex keeps at it, John is going to test just how immortal he is... won't be pretty.
11/3/2020 c51 58Lady Emma Wentworth
What a truly wonderful, loving and playful relationship they have with Her Majesty. It's the way I've always pictured her in private.
11/3/2020 c50 Lady Emma Wentworth
These two are just so adorable together!
11/1/2020 c51 Eleana666
Great news! Loved their playfulness as Ianto would laugh and slap at Jack!
10/30/2020 c51 20DarqueQueen7
Daniel is getting a brother or sister soon. How is he going to feel about it?
10/28/2020 c50 2FranArian
Yep, Jack will always be the biggest kid in the room...
I think the Queen will be happy (she knows a baby will make the boys happy, so it's a good thing), but also a bit put out because it means Ianto will have to withdraw from the field... who else can she really trust to keep everyone on the right path with the whole Decay debacle?
10/27/2020 c49 58Lady Emma Wentworth
What a wonderful turn of events! After all the death and destruction, new life is such an incredible blessing!
119 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »