for Change For A Day

1/14 c10 45Zim'sMostLoyalServant
Really glad that Zim and Tak were there to help Gaz and Dib through this. Kinda feeling bad for Membrane, but he did bring this on himself, so not too badly.

Liking the flashback explaining how Tak got here.

1/14 c10 MVJames
I love this fic. Also, I think it's too soon for a lemon scene, what with all the emotional turmoil going on atm. Maybe let the relationships build for a bit more, and have Gaz try to be ready for the experience, but have trouble because of the scars of the past.
1/13 c10 135Invader Johnny
Well I can say that when Dib and Gaz needed ten the most Tak and Zim were there for them when the Proessor wasn't.

That being said, Professor Membrane was delivered quite a blow and I can't help but feel a bit of sympathy for him but he should have known better then to keep such a huge secret from his kids.

12/25/2020 c9 MVJames
Well...Looks like Membrane finally got that wake up call he needed.
12/25/2020 c9 Invader Johnny
Wow just wow this was an emotionally draining chapter for the Membranes, full of revelations and skeletons in the closet.

12/25/2020 c9 45Zim'sMostLoyalServant
Well, that was extreme. But hopefully in the long run, airing all these grievances will help them heal.

12/8/2020 c8 dragon soul97
I honestly can say I don't review much on stories. Though this is one of the few that got my interest and made me eager for more. Take your time and keep up with this amazing story so far.
11/28/2020 c8 Zim'sMostLoyalServant
Wow, that was intense. Poor Gaz, and poor Zim too with that new bit of backstory. But at least they have each other for support.

11/26/2020 c8 135Invader Johnny
Gaz is a tortured soul but good thing Zim saved her and they certainly grew closer together, safe to say they will both look onward.

11/18/2020 c7 45Zim'sMostLoyalServant
Loving how Gaz took out the purse snatcher, and the further bonding with Zim.

But now I'm rather dreading finding out whatever Gaz went through.

11/17/2020 c7 135Invader Johnny
Loved how Gaz stopped the purse burglar, it was a "happy accident" well not for the burglar but for everyone else it was, LOL.

Also Zim certainly is learning Gaz's past and it certainly puts quite a few things into perspective... Wow.

9/20/2020 c6 45Zim'sMostLoyalServant
Loving how Gaz beat Iggins at the game, and then Zim kicked his ass.

9/19/2020 c6 135Invader Johnny
Loved Iggins humiliating defeat, he deserved it after trying to cheat on the game and hurt Gaz.

While Zim certainly treated Gaz with respect, something she really appreciated, especially since he technically saved her not once but twice from Iggins, nicely done!

9/15/2020 c5 MVJames
Glad to see another chapter. Can't wait for Iggins to get his ass handed to him.
9/15/2020 c5 45Zim'sMostLoyalServant
Liking how they're continuing to bond, and can't wait to watch Gaz kick Iggins' ass.

37 Page 1 .. Last Next »