FanFiction.Net
for The Witch and the Sorcerer

9/27/2020 c1 fuckyousao
no harem
9/27/2020 c4 NoelRahlis7
I love both this and continual war.
9/27/2020 c4 12Alternate Rouge
Here is what i think would happen... bone daddy needs a harem. A harem he would get

We already got renner...
Lakyus... you can probably spin this up by looking at her sword or attack of a frost dragon which he uses tier 7 magic so that you7 could bring zesshin in
9/26/2020 c4 ILikeGoodStories
This is like the weirdest idea I have ever read... But I actually am loving it, I don't know which one is my favorite this or continental war but these both stories are on my too 5 fics... Too bad is just a bit once a month but oh well... Is kind of worth it
9/26/2020 c4 RyuujiVantek
Welcome back, brah!

As for m review...
Ainz youre in too deep an ocean of ahit now!

Woah woah woah, hold down your horses cowgirl! You get your satoru when you grow up!
9/26/2020 c4 9UndeadLord22
It’s a human Albedo - change my mind
9/26/2020 c4 1recordman
Renner wanting to hump Bone Daddy would be a good outcome. It may start as a hug now. The king wanting to marry a different princess to Satoru creates good drama. Everyone wants something different. We haven't gotten to the goals of other characters and groups. When will Renner meet Lakyus and become her friend? When will she learn about Satoru's true nature and abilities? Will Tuare and Clementine make an appearance in the future? There are still a lot of canon characters that can be used in this alternate universe.
9/26/2020 c4 Sledovatel
Since people (at least guildmaster of magic guild) knows about satoru power (teleportation), won't eight fingers start bothering him?
9/26/2020 c4 Devor
Another great chapter. I really appreciate the addition of the other Royal princesses, since they don't appear in person in the original most forget about them so I'm greatfull that you included them.
9/26/2020 c4 1maskedkeeper
yea a new chapter
9/26/2020 c4 Khuphela Sancturil
Un buen capítulo, como siempre :D
9/26/2020 c4 morganvb
humm magnifique! quel talent, c'est une relecture agréable d'Overlord!

Continue comme ca! ( désolé, j'écris en français, et un peu la flemme de le faire traduire en anglais...)
9/26/2020 c4 bagus.opendex
I send message to you, please read your inbox
9/26/2020 c4 muratira
This was another great chapter. The interactions and inner monologue were just right. I eagerly await the next chapter to see where you take this.

As for ideas, something of a realization of Suzuki's power by Gazef could come in 2 ways. The first, he saves him like in canon(maybe same group, or similar, maybe all 8 fingers best fighters-although more likely to target Suzuki, could combine trying to blackmail Suzuki and saving Gazef though when he tries to protect him) with Gazef not seeing the battle, saying he is in his debt and Suzuki merely telling him to take the credit as payment for the debt to avoid further attention.

The second is somewhat simpler. In some way Suzuki encounters and fights Brain and soundly beats him, the nobles would simply say he stood away/flew and simply bombarded Brain with spells while Gazef would, based on information if similar to canon, know the fight took place in a cave/tunnel so Suzuki couldn't have avoided Brain for long. Especially with Brain's speed focus, teleportation is fast, but it doesn't improve you're reflexes so someone like Brain should have been able to close the distance unless the difference in strength is much bigger than Suzuki said.

As a last idea, him meeting Evileye/Rigrit would be interesting. Them hearing about some powerful magic caster, using magic to detect mana and not finding anything because of his rings(they conceal his abilities-Fluder could not see his power with the a ring on). Also, their suspicions about him, based on their specialty of death magic. They might be able to tell what he is and covertly spy on him from afar like a pair of obsessed stalkers, constantly triggering his paranoia.
9/26/2020 c4 nikitanikita10293847562004
This is indeed one of the best works I have read. It is not only unique to the Overlord universe, but also well written. I would like much more to Yandere Renner and Satoru
2,230 « Prev Page 1 .. 131 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 .. Last Next »