FanFiction.Net
for One Piece - Grand Tour - Book 1: The Girl Gunner Doc Holliday

9/1/2020 c8 Vertigo Venom
Really enjoying this story and can't wait till you start Book 2! Keep up the great work your doing! -V.V.
8/5/2020 c8 Guest420
Great chapter hope you keep it up
8/4/2020 c8 1020
Wow! What a great epilogue! So much is getting set up here, definitely a good teaser for what's next. I'm very glad I started reading this, I find that the best fics are ones that authors have fun writing, regardless of what others say. Thanks again for the upload, and congrats on finishing up the first book!
8/2/2020 c7 1020
Yay! This story is so interesting! I love Doc as a character, she takes the references from other franchises and truly makes them her own. (Sometimes when I read stories like these, the references get a little jarring, but this was really woven into the story well!)
I'm super excited for what you've got planned for the next book! I love the aura-aura fruit's ability, it's such a typical shonen hero power LOL, I hope to see more creative uses for it in the future! It looks like Doc's gonna have a lot of fun with this, too. I'm really curious to see what the other half of the fruit's ability looks like, and how it can play into the story.
Thanks for uploading!
7/30/2020 c7 1SchneeKa
well, i think this story has potential. a little bit a typo but it is okay. thanks for the story and keep update. i will wait for more chapter. ganbattee
7/23/2020 c6 6Smiley-Nami
This is interesting. Continue when you can.