for The Devil's Twin

2/20 c1 6ShadowXMoonlight
OMG! SO intense and so beautiful how Lucifer came to protect his lady love. Wonderful job
8/26/2020 c1 7SilverDragonflymoon
Fantastic job, you have written the characters fantasticly (I know not a word). I love the backstory you have.

Well done
8/16/2020 c1 Aakash dubey
This was awesome
8/1/2020 c1 Timi
Oh my gosh! The part where she said : He would never lie to me... that just hit me. I mean imagine Lucifer sadly trying to prove all over again that he doesn't Lie to Chloe,yet Michael did and Chloe wont believe it anymore...that's just sooo much drama...but Good one shot!
7/28/2020 c1 Patougv
Nice
7/23/2020 c1 shirik
this was great but i can't wait for the getting in bed together scene
7/22/2020 c1 Rose
God this is really good I can’t wait for season 5 as well.
7/20/2020 c1 9bossyshort
Good job! I especially loved your Michael pretending to be Lucifer. You displayed really well this twist between acting like Lucifer, but still behaving different.
Interesting motives for Micheal's actions, I can understand him to some extent, doesn't justify his actions or hate for Lucifer though. I liked the character you created. And I am curious to see what the show's Michael is like.
To put everything in a nutshell: Your first Lucifer Fic is great work.
7/19/2020 c1 44Blondie 20000
Thanks for the review SPCLjmm yeah I have been told before about the scars I couldn't remember if they went. I got the scar idea from another season 5 fic so...not my fault :D Hey Chloe hasn't seen his back for a while and he cut his wings so many times so I was lost and I watched the eps ages ago.. it's fan fiction so yeah.
7/19/2020 c1 SPCLjmm
Great story. One note: in the series Lucifer’s scars go away when his wings return. So that re Michael was a bit of a “huh?” Moment for me Fan fiction doesn’t have to matchjust pulled me out of the story for a bitkept reading n enjoyed except for that one thing
7/19/2020 c1 CastleExtreme
Terrific story; creative and loved reading it!
7/18/2020 c1 29Secretwrittenword
I loved this. It would be an interesting twist to the show. Of course the detective would be able to tell the difference. So good.
7/18/2020 c1 JoanOver
This was FABULOUS! I hope the episode is half as good
7/18/2020 c1 74554Laura