for Quaffles and Broomsticks

7/5 c5 Guest
Anyone who read those scenes (in canon) and then thought snivellus was anything more than a psychotic death eater scumbag should probably fuck themselves with a hot curling iron so they can get Harry's perspective a little more clearly. Repeated applications may (will almost certainly) be necessary.
7/5 c4 Guest
Fantastic job of circling, spinning, and exploding into passion.
7/5 c3 Guest
Ack! Not awkward, that was hot as hades!
7/5 c2 Guest
Very nice slow build.
5/10 c9 Guest
Just sad this wasn't longer. You're a great writer
5/6 c9 StyxUA
That was wonderful story, thank you.
2/17 c9 elixirmaster
This was so wonderful.
1/5 c9 1noondark
Absolutely amazing, I have read few stories with a better pairing.
12/21/2021 c9 SamonIllmantrim
This is beautiful, and an amazing testament to one choice, one moment, changing everything. I do believe this would change everything, and thank you for sharing it.
12/3/2021 c9 leonardobluesummers
Great story. I enjoyed every moment of this, but the ending was just sublime. You are a superb author.
11/27/2021 c9 crazydavey
This was a really good story. I don't think I've ever read a Harry/Angelina pairing before. This was done well I think.
11/4/2021 c2 Guest
Ju
10/31/2021 c1 Guest
What three strikes. Unlike muggles the wizarding world doesn't discriminate based on race or sex. Just blood and thats with good reason given what muggles are like.
9/21/2021 c9 Deal With Itt
this was really good I hope you write more stories like this
8/11/2021 c9 11ReluctantSidekick
I love this story. It’s one of the ones I keep open in my tabs so I can re-read it. In this universe I definitely see Harry and Angelina making it through the war together, probably raising the next Gryffindor Quidditch superstar as well.
263 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »