FanFiction.Net
for Quaffles and Broomsticks

8/21 c9 Just William
Is this the end of this story?
7/31 c9 churchgraffiti484
This was such a beautifully written story. I wish you would find a way to pick it back up.
7/29 c9 HalfBlood Prince
Great fic Story with smut instead of smut with story... :D
6/6 c9 CNG25
Incredible story. I came looking for some smut, but this evolved into an amazing story. Found myself holding my breathe a couple of times.
5/11 c9 simplicity.exe
I went looking for smut to crank one out to. Instead my heart grew three sizes and I got dust in my damn eyes. I’m glad you forwent the Voldemort angle or the epilogue. I never got the impression the fic was about him or about the greater wizard of world and involving all that anymore than you had might have…cheapened the experience? I don’t know. I’m just so very happy to have read this. What a rush.
4/26 c9 owl3764
I'm so sorry that this story ended there.
I can't second guess authors, though.
Nice story. Well done.
1/20 c9 lepetitereina
Oh this was so emotionally good! I got a new pairing to root for now.
1/3 c1 Guest
"She leapt on her Cleansweep 260 ..."

You got the naming conventions mixed up. The Cleansweeps use lower numbers – including five, six, seven, and eleven. The Comet series uses the bigger numbers, including Two-Sixty and Two-Ninety.
12/5/2022 c9 MasterYoda379
Oh my God. If I could afford it, I'd pay to see this story continued/finished. First story I've read of this pairing, and I fucking love it
11/18/2022 c9 Incantations7
I think that this is the first one I’ve read that had Harry with Angelina, and while different, it was still a compelling read. I’m not usually one who reads a fanfic for the lemons, but it was still quite enjoyable to read.
10/25/2022 c8 elixirmaster
I don't think it's been even a year, but I had to reread this. You have something magnificent here.
10/11/2022 c9 2Paradox25
Hermoso ️️️️
9/14/2022 c6 1Thyrokio
Sneaky sneaky Hermione asking for the map!
7/5/2022 c5 Guest
Anyone who read those scenes (in canon) and then thought snivellus was anything more than a psychotic death eater scumbag should probably fuck themselves with a hot curling iron so they can get Harry's perspective a little more clearly. Repeated applications may (will almost certainly) be necessary.
277 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »