for Glass: Reader Requests

10/9/2020 c15 5UmiNight Angel Neko
The idea that Sherlock's kids are all... Smart and mischievous and probably get into tons of shenanigans is something I never knew I wanted and I love it you
9/26/2020 c14 UmiNight Angel Neko
On another note welcome to understanding some of the annoying aspects of woman's clothing and fashion sherlock.
9/16/2020 c13 MoonchildKay
Omg! Thank you so much this was beautiful! I loved everything about this chapter. The humour, the teen versions of Sherlock and Margaux and the fact that he really just wanted to help her. So precious!
9/16/2020 c13 UmiNight Angel Neko
This is cute and wholesome just as much as it is sad and I stan
8/31/2020 c12 UmiNight Angel Neko
Beautiful!
8/27/2020 c4 damagedgoods2012
Please make this into an actual story. I usually don't go for RPFs but this is great.
8/26/2020 c11 Guest
Hurry hurry! Post the next chapter! I’m loving this! Lol
8/23/2020 c11 4curlystruggle
sperm
8/21/2020 c11 5UmiNight Angel Neko
Okay this Au is both hilarious and beautiful and now I wish it was cannon cause this is just fun
8/17/2020 c9 4curlystruggle
i know it’s cliche but...i SHIP THOSE VAUGHAN AND ROSIE
8/7/2020 c8 curlystruggle
oh my god so good!
8/7/2020 c8 5UmiNight Angel Neko
A parents and A kids I love them
7/30/2020 c7 UmiNight Angel Neko
God... They would be awesome collage sweet hearts XD I now sorta want an au of that
7/26/2020 c6 MoonchildKay
I’m really loving these one shots! I’ve always wanted to see more of Margaux’s past. So a one shot where Sherlock meets her when they’re teenagers/kids and he tries to help her get out of her abusive home might be interesting? Thank you so much for doing these for us 3
7/23/2020 c5 4curlystruggle