for Dirty Deeds

1/17 c10 tcarpenter
Would love to see an update on this soon. I’m interested to see what comes next and I need the humor.
11/2/2020 c10 qwerty.90472
Omg I love this so much! It’s so different to anything I’ve read before and I’m so happy I came across this!
I won’t lie to you I love her and Sam together more than her and dean - the sam and her relationship is really fun to read and has more potential for something romantic with feelings instead of just s**. I really am looking forward to reading more! I live the way you write and the grammar is really good. This story has a lot of potential to be the best and I’m looking forward to it.
I can’t wait for more Sam moments ngl hahah
10/3/2020 c10 tcarpenter
I am enjoying this story and hope you will continue it soon.
9/1/2020 c10 5Franki3W
Poor Isolde. That ghost experience sounds horrible...though all the cuddling and Winchester smells afterwards sounded heavenly until Magda just about castrated Dean. Poor Dean. It's not his fault he's practically sex on legs.

But thinking about it...why is she so attracted to both brothers? Is it something about her as a person? Can't be the whole virgin thing, can it? What is Magda & Bobby hiding from her?

Sorry, my mind all over the place with this story. I thoroughly enjoyed it and had a few good belly laughs! You really nail it every single time.

I thought for sure Isolde was going to magic that blanket spotless but I guess ghost posession makes you very very tired.

She called him a cicisbeo - does that mean Isolde is betrothed to someone else? Kieran? Really?

And now I want chocolate too!

Fertilization Man - hahahahahahahahaha

Magda is psychic?

So wait, there's a prophecy surrounding Isolde, she has to stay pure blooded and cannot get Winchesterized but if she's betrothed to Kieran, then isn't that kinda the same thing?

Crap. Crap? Well, yes, look it's a crapping cliffhanger!

Can't leave me like this! Hope the next update will be soon!
9/1/2020 c10 47Blondie 20000
Huh what huh? Huh? What the Hell is happening? What prophecy? I'm so confused I need answers. I need to know! These cliffhangers are killing me. Isolde is a Dean girl but she is feeling horny around Sam as well ha. Even Kieran is messing with her thoughts now ha ha. Winchester men aww you can't resist them lol. Can't wait for more.
9/1/2020 c10 38vrskaandrea
Well that was mean, leave us hanging like that, but I think I know where you're headed. There is a reason she was to be set up with Kieran and a reason for Kieran's entire existence as a half Winchester half Cleaner, isn't there?
If only we knnew what.
I curse at the man or woman that invented cliffhangers.
8/25/2020 c9 vrskaandrea
Can we just skip ahead and have a threesome?
Sorry, I am sorry. It has just been one of those days... I can't catch a break, that's why it took me so long to read this.
It was a good chapter thought I did wish there was at least a bit of the sex involved. Lol.
Excited to see them on a case, but have they forgotten about the case they already have? Like saving Kieran? Waiting for Magda? Getting up close and personal with Insult?
8/24/2020 c9 5Franki3W
hahahaha, I giggled so much I had to stop reading and take a few deep breaths!

Damn woman, you really know how make a girl giggle! Brilliant humour, love Bobby's reaction to Dean's naked body! Totally cracked up about the bra on the ceiling fan LOLOLOL

And then there was Sam - I always knew he was a Greek God under all those layers. I don't know how Isolde can resist him!

Intoxicating, really!

Brilliant chapter - can't wait for more!
8/24/2020 c9 47Blondie 20000
Thanks for the shout out :D. Great chapter as always. I laughed at the metaphors lol. Damm it Bobby and Sam had to interrupt. Bobby's reaction LOL!. Oh Sammy being a little tease I think Isolde has all three Winchesters (Including Kieran) on her back lol. My favourite has to be Dean and Isolde. Can't wait for more.
8/22/2020 c8 5Franki3W
hahahahaha Dean is an idiot! Tasting himself! Oh wow! I think Isolde should remove that smell, before he does something terrible to himself LOLOLOLOL Maybe it would have been better to make herself taste like pie...just an afterthought...maybe not the best idea either!

Wow, didn't think the hell talk would become topic. I totally understand Isolde's shock and her thought process is pretty much mine.

Hahahahaha virility guy! Yes, that is so Dean - 100%!

And then they went sight seeing...I gotto hand it to Dean! Sometime's he is really too clever for his own good! 5'0" - that's very very short!

So this is it? A dream come true. Do they have protection or is she really prepared for a Winchester baby and all? I do hope things will be revealed soon!
8/21/2020 c8 47Blondie 20000
I actually sang Dirty Deeds when I saw the update. This story has made me a fan of the song. God this chapter killed me. Dean licking himself and biting himself lmao. Baby Winchesters all smelling of pies Oh God. Calling the kid Cherry LOL! Bobby is so done I can see his annoyed expression lol. Oh Isolde knows about Dean's deal. Of course Dean will not talk about it he would rather avoid that topic. He uses humour as a defensive mechanism.

Damm it you had to end the chapter like that! I need more. I love this story so much!
8/20/2020 c8 38vrskaandrea
You just had to do the 'cutrains fall' didn't you? Lol.
This was just so sad and thrilling at the same time, cuz Is now knows what will (might?) happen to Dean, but at the same time they are hidden in plain sight and kissing and hfjfjdjdjjdnddjxjddjjd... Yeah. That.
Sam is so adorable with his 'good coffee Dean'. Can we get him someone better then Ruby?
8/16/2020 c7 47Blondie 20000
Thanks for the shout out. I love the interactions between Isolde and Dean. Her throwing the smells on him LOL. It was hilarious. I want a new cousin lol! Kieran's reaction to being a Winchester will be priceless. I can't wait to see it. I can't wait to meet Magda. Really can't wait for the next chapter.
8/16/2020 c7 38vrskaandrea
I adore your little digressions. And I just love the chemistry Is and Dean have, they are fighting like a cat and a dog one moment and then cuddling cute the next.
Hitting him with scent spells. Love that.
I can't wait to meet Magda. I am kinda hoping this whole thing means Is might not be banished afterall. But could still go and do what she wants, be a certified cleaner and have a life. With Dean.
Hopefully.
Oh, and Ema, the Amazon daughter does live a happily ever after in one of my short stories called Match made in Heaven. Another one of my brilliant ideas, at least in the second part of the story.
8/16/2020 c7 5Franki3W
hahahahahaha judged by the many sis/brother fics I've read, I'd say you're spot on with your judgement of John...being a rabbit LOLOLOLOL

Oooh, so he is a Winchester...and Sam is pleased...but judged by his height then, he could have almost been Sam's twin.

Whoa, that must be so freaky, looking at Sam and seeing Kieran.

So if she and Kieran was suppose to get together, married, have kids...I mean, then its not that far off, right, it's not like they're really family because he's half Winchester? And then she'd be a Winchester...who is still in love with Dean...oh boy.

hahahahaha, love the banter between Dean & Isolde - they are so frustrated with the past 24-hours. I feel so sorry for Sam, having to sit through all of that. How on earth does he not go insane?

Oh boy, can just imagine the smell - first the Lilac & Marigold, then the ass & then apple-pie - and are the smells really gone or is there some residue still on his clothes somewhere, or his hair? That poor waitress hahahahaha LOLOLOL

Oooh, I gotto meet Magda. I would like to hear from her what is what. I mean, common, the woman didn't raise Kieran but he's her son? How does that work? Isolde's mom's gonna have a field day with this if she finds out, seeing how against the whole thing she was from the beginning.

And now, Kieran maybe a Cleaner, but he's another responsibility, another boy to protect, another target the monsters and demons and angels will have a field day with. Oh boy.

Can't wait to see what will happen next. Hope they'll be able to get him out of the FBI custody soon.
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »