for Monsters

4/27 c1 Amaure
These are the type of stories I love to read. I hope I can see your work in NovelStar. There are also a lot of talented writers in that platform. You may check their group on Facebook.
8/17/2020 c9 Guest
Wauw - Wish you would continue this!
8/4/2020 c9 Beachgirl25
This was a great story. I hope that you continue it. It would be an intriguing AU and I am curious to see how Daryls previous actions changes everyone’s interactions.
Great Job!
8/2/2020 c9 Guest
Very very good chapters. I am heartbroken about Hunter. The way you jumped to chupacabra was brilliant!
8/1/2020 c7 Guest
I really am enjoying this I can't wait for more!
7/31/2020 c4 30Dark Tidings
Awww, poor Daryl. He just cannot catch a break, but Rick's savvy to working with him. Loved the attention to detail in Daryl's tracking, versus them just trekking through the woods and voila, found!

And yeah, the mental shields cops use to not lose it over the things they see would definitely freak the average civilian out, even a more hardened fella like Daryl. Tact is not Shane's best friend. ;)
7/31/2020 c3 Dark Tidings
Love the in depth way Daryl debates if he wants to help - and Rick's analysis that he's trying to be good if he isn't a good man already. Guys like Daryl just need that one crack to wiggle back out of no man's land. :)
7/31/2020 c6 9McMoni
Wow, definitely an awesome, action-packed chapter...and what a cliffie!
I got an alert for chapter 7 but ff is apparently acting up, 'cause I can't see it. I'll try again tomorrowAnyway, well done, as always!
7/30/2020 c6 Guest
Oh my...oh my...what a cliffhanger...
7/30/2020 c6 F
Oh my god, please update soon! This is really good!
7/27/2020 c4 Guest
This is so very good
7/27/2020 c4 McMoni
What a nice surprise to find the alert of your new story in my inbox!
While this isn't one of my favorite shows, there's just no way I'd skip something written by you and, as always, it did not disappoint.
Your writing is compelling as ever, and I'm looking forward to the next installment.
7/23/2020 c2 30Dark Tidings
Very interesting first two chapters with nice touches of visualization and realism. Looking forward to the next chapter.
7/22/2020 c1 Guest
This sounds like it is going to be good! I can't wait!
7/21/2020 c1 25Arantxa2020