for Mobile suit Gundam Aftermath

8/2 c5 RoyalTwinFangs
Very nice chapter.
8/2 c5 4Dragon lord Syed 101
good chapter nice that Bright is getting what he rightfully earned
8/2 c5 1TheEmeraldMage
Wow The federation is allowing Amuro to be an instructor, therefore respecting his not want to fight, Bright is not only in charge of Londo Bell which still shocked that it will be born early but also Shiro's squad with join him AND the complete abolishment of the EXAM system. I gotta say this is very shocking to see from the federation at this point in the story primarily because they really do want to try to not be as awful as most people keep saying they are. I'm impressed with how things are going out at this point so very good chapter although short. Stay healthy and safe!
8/2 c5 7RedRat8
Londo Bell is appearing this early, interesting, would have thought it would have been the Phantom Sweep Corps, but Londo Bell works too as the Bells could symbolizing of the ringing in the change in policy.
8/1 c3 R reyes
you know back then when i play the game zeonic front, when in the mission to get Intel of the white base i try to destroy the gundam and the other units that kind off annoy me sure they were the main cast but its not fair i toom out agar and his team those times any of you guys went through that kind of thing if you guy played the game
7/29 c3 1TheEmeraldMage
I just noticed that you released these 3 aftermath chapters and I figured I might as well read them. As I believe these take place after the one year war but before Stardust memory happens everything seems to be going into place. Sounds like the federation or at least the good people in the federation are trying to weed out as much of the evil krapp as they could while also further developing their control. Kai maybe being a reporter makes perfect sense and Chan being in an academy for mobile suit development definitely sounds like something she would do. One very big surprise is finding out that Amuro will may or may not be a mobile suit instructor. He is stepping into another white devils shoes of being an instructor and I am so proud of him. Definitely prefer this change as opposed to him being on house arrest like in Canon and plus, he does not have to kill as much. And he gets to be with his girlfriend and not worry about the military being all like you can't date. So it's a win win and overall so far so good and stay healthy and safe!
7/27 c3 Chris the Metis
Ray make a good and interesting choice in terms of being mobile suit instructor beside it will help new pilots from learning from the best and greater chance of survival later conflicts and be to Chan without have regs breathing down his neck.
7/27 c3 R reyes
So a mobile suit instructor huh nice. That does mean vega will be with him with the gundam please do that way he can really help the new pilots. Also what will become of sayla,,,,,,,,,, dont tell me she will become the bad guy,,,,,,,,,, dont you dare pull a cortana dude or i will find were you live and kick your ass hard:(,,,, ;) but still keep up the great work and stay safe out there,,,,
7/26 c3 nliochristou
will Vega stick Amuro now that the war is over; Also do you have plans to replacy char now that he is dead;
7/26 c3 4Dragon lord Syed 101
Good chapter I liked how you handled it politics and character devoplemt also Arumo having more reasons to leave the battle field here as well
7/26 c3 RoyalTwinFangs
Military personal can get marriage with other other but that would be too soon for them right now. Also dramatizing with a different unit is doable.
7/26 c3 7RedRat8
Ah I can see Amuro being rather unsure of himself as a Mobile Suit Instructor but eventually gaining confidence and maybe some more teaching rookie pilots with other Mobile Suit Instructors.
7/24 c2 Chris the Metis
Reorganization armed forces, rebuilding homes and it facilities, new methods and doctrines introduce and as well lessons are had to be learned, introduction of new weaponrys, determined the fates of others and restructuring its infrastructures is needed in the time of peace but prepare for new conflicts.
7/23 c2 R reyes
also i dint ask what rank amuro and the other pilots that save him will receive after the war
7/23 c2 8ArifuretaForever
Really good aftermath story and fanfiction in general. But man, didn't espect Char to die. Now who is going to mentor Kamille in Zeta, not to mention Haman Kan and Char's counter attack. I know you'd said it be different and all but the movie is named after him. Can't wait to see what you do with it.
59 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »