for Close your eyes (Dream of me)

12/14/2020 c6 olivmih
this book is fucking adorable
12/14/2020 c5 4371STRAY1382
This is coool
11/20/2020 c1 galactic gamer 608
Please update
10/30/2020 c1 trulyraven
Oh God, I was so mean and I am so sorry about that. I was just going through a hard time and took it out on this story. You are doing great, so continue being you and forget the haters.
10/25/2020 c6 1Limelaser
Please update this soon, I love the story so far and can’t wait for more. Will Percy and Annabeth eventually be able to control their switching (or just delay the switch for a period of time) because it could be quite dangerous for them when they are in the middle of a battle.
10/20/2020 c6 12NaoSa
I loved this so much! I can’t wait to see what happens next! This is one of my new favorite percabeth stories! Extra kudos to you! This was amazing! :)
10/20/2020 c5 NaoSa
I am feeding your soul!

On the grammar note, this is tiny, but I thought I would put it anyway. On your line-breaker on the first one, two of the 0’s weren’t bolder. Tiny, I know, but on your profile you said you liked grammar things pointed out and all that. Disregard if you want, just wanted to say it in case.

I loved the ending! Heck, I loved this whole chapter! Can’t wait for what happens next!
10/20/2020 c4 NaoSa
I review, I make you smile. Now I smile. Now we all smile.

I loved Percy)s first day of school! I like how you tied everything in with that! Percy is definitely right. Can’t wait to keep reading!

Kudos to you two!
10/20/2020 c3 NaoSa
Ooh! I liked how it was switching off and the patterns in it! Here’s Percy, here’s Annabeth! I thought that was great.

Of course Sally knows something. This is the amazing Sally we are talking about. And of course they’re adorable. They’re percabeth.
10/20/2020 c2 NaoSa
Ooh! This was interesting to read!

I love this idea of them sketching bodies! I feel like this is an amazing idea and we don’t see enough of this kind of stories. Yours isn’t definitely the best I have read though. I love all the spiders you added! I thought that was a pretty amazing touch, considering this is Annabeth we are talking about. I think you did their emotions very well about how they feel about switching bodies. It’s not like they would be like “Oh. Cool.” That was great. And I enjoy how the ending was fading out, in a way.

Kudos to you!
10/20/2020 c1 NaoSa
Alright! I’ve been wanting to read this story for a while and finally got along to reading it! Ah! I just love a good percabeth AU. Here’s a nice long review for you!

First of all, I just wanted to say how beautiful this prologue is. I thought is was smooth, perfect and intriguing. I actually love the story of Achilles and Patroclus. It’s one of my favorite myths, so thank you for mentioning it! There is actually a good novel on them called ‘The Song Of Achilles’ which I enjoyed and reminded me of this. I love all the other comparisons, but that one is by far my favorite.

I like how you tied in Percy and Annabeth towards the end, but didn’t make it entirely about them. That was an interesting and great idea! Showing the past and then what we have next! The ending is so beautiful though! I practically swooned at it, not lying, I swear.

Can’t wait to keep reading, luckily, the next few chapters are already written. Kudos to you and Izzy!
10/5/2020 c6 Guest
This story is really cool to read ! Annabeth and Percy are cute in this story and they have each a very nice and different point of view that helps to differentiate the two yet they try to blend in each others world.
That's a very fun and cool story to read and I cheer for you ;).
Waiting the next chapter patiently ! :)
10/3/2020 c6 1Cherrytomatoesforlife
I love it! Can you please update soon though? I seriously keep checking here to see if you've updated.
9/21/2020 c6 Guest
Aww.. this is so cute.
9/15/2020 c9 trulyraven
These are good stories, it just seems your creative juices aren’t flowing enough. Try to make it seem more natural. Idk
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »