for Don't You Let It Go

11/18 c3 9SparkyGurly227
I love this story so much. I re-read it. over and over all the time! The concept is so brilliant and the execution is phenomenal! Wonderful work! :D
3/8 c2 CRIMSON5
SO...they have 'it'?
1/17 c4 10x.danielle.x1013
miss girl! i hardly ever leave reviews anymore, and i don’t even know if you’ll see this; but your writing blows me away! i’ve been reading quite a few of your stories over the past couple of weeks, and everyone of them seems to amaze me even more than the last. i wish more than anything that i had half the creativity you have when it comes to storylines and plots. and while it may seem insufficient coming from someone random on a fanfiction website, you are so beyond incredibly talented, and i sincerely hope you look into making a career of some sort out of your writing.
anyways, i really loved this story! it kept me on the edge of my seat, and i stared at my phone for so long in one sitting that my eyes were crossing the words, lol. i hope you don’t slow down writing for this fandom anytime soon. and if you do, i hope you display if you’ll be writing anywhere else because i would love, love, love to continue reading your work.
thanks for the story! time to go read another one of yours now!
12/1/2020 c1 22Meepy Writer
What a lovely and amazing storie!
I read it in one day because i just couldn't leave it.
So easy to read, that i didn't even notice how long where the chapters.
Simply the best i had read this days!
Fantastic job!
11/18/2020 c4 Guest
this is probably the third time i read this one, it's so freaking good! your writing is so good it scares me
10/27/2020 c4 Lia
So cuteee! Love it
10/27/2020 c3 Lia
Oh my wordddd. Wow. Austin is so sweet
10/27/2020 c2 Lia
I'm squealing! This is so good , please don't ever abandoned this story.
10/27/2020 c1 Lia
Oh my gosh I'm in love with this already AHHH
8/6/2020 c4 Guest
That was a really sweet ending. Can’t wait to read more from you!
8/6/2020 c4 9chestnut24
What a roller coaster ride of emotions. Not the kind of story I'd normally be interested in reading but you're writing is so good I couldn't help it!
8/6/2020 c4 Guest
Never disappointed when I read one of yours, an absolutely lovely read.
8/5/2020 c4 Guest
THIS WAS SOOO GOOD! THANK YOU! I CAN’T WAIT TO READ MORE AUSLLY STORIES FROM YOU
8/5/2020 c4 Guest