FanFiction.Net
for See No Evil (Complete)

5/13 c90 TeamT
I just read the whole story in three days and man this is good. I cant belive were this story started. The guy was literally a bum and now hes a god.

Keep up the good work man, cause its really good.

I agree with the criticism listed at the end, but man its so good.
5/12 c21 6Waki Paki
Rereading here. Just wanted to drop a review to counter the guest reviews below that call this story shite but doesn't offer a single single example or critique. I have to wonder if they were just trolling maliciously or are so ineloquent they can't figure out how to explain their arguments.

No story is perfect, but this is a very good one with a great slow burn of scaling threats and power, very human character interactions, and an ending that was basically exactly what you'd hope for from the tone of the story. It's definitely worth your time if you are a DC fan.
5/10 c30 Hyperman15
Vergil would make a lot of money in the concrete business if he produced the correct type of sand to make concrete with his cards. Its getting harder to find thus more valuable for quality concrete. Pairs well with the construction company
3/26 c3 Blazer1011
i come back to this amazing fic every now and again, it still makes me laugh how he made the guy give him a 5 star review
3/23 c90 Apple424
Man this was just beautiful love vergil’s relationship with tifa. Man so good.
2/28 c90 alexc123
Thanks for writing this story, it was really fun and good!
1/4 c9 Guest
Yeah, no. You actually had the utter gall to charge people money for this utter steaming shit? Any readers out there save your time and money, nothing about this utter crap is worth your limited time on this earth or actual money.
1/4 c4 Guest
Easily the most brain dead self insert i’ve ever read about, like this is easily a single digit iq insert, dumbest motherfucker alive that isn’t a vegetable.
12/29/2023 c23 Plixo
Peak fiction
12/28/2023 c22 Blazer1011
so im rereading this amazing fic and just thought of something about murder weapon, is that him using his powers without the cards? like hes fusing the souls of those he killed into the bat? It's just a theory, a game-
12/19/2023 c90 1asthane
Thank you so much for your work! I enjoyed it!

Thank you for some of the clarifications at the end. It did clear up a few things. However, I still have a few questions and plot holes I wanted to ask about.
What happened to the Court of Owls and Vanaver? I know some of them died/left Gotham during No Man's Land. But did the whole society fall apart? What happened to the Talons then?
What happened to the gangs he established? And his proxy society Checkmate? I really thought that was going to go somewhere because Virgil was making plans to create another and control both sides of the board. Though now, it seems pointless as he's a god and above secret societies. But I'm wondering if he's going to use it again as even Barbara was involved in trying to find them.
And speaking of that, would she ever discover that Concerned Citizen was Virgil all along?
And the biggest question I had was, why is no one addressing Vandal's claims of Virgil being his son? Even since that "reveal," I was expecting someone to give him shit. Probably Jason, Miranda, Bruce, Lex, or even Revy. I can't imagine the video not being released, or even edited. Virgil and Vandal were being dramatic because they knew they were being recorded. But did no one have any reactions to them being related?
Also, I'd imagine Artemis is pissed because Cheshire was a Shadow, and Virgil ordered everyone's death.
Sorry, the questions ended up being more than I thought. But despite all the holes though, I did really enjoy the story. It was very ambitious and a decent attempt considering the number of powers at play in the DC universe. Thank you for being the rare author that actually finishes their work. Looking forward to reading more you!
12/7/2023 c90 Mjwallace
This was amazing. One of my favorite OC fics. Thank you.
12/1/2023 c82 13Anhkmorpork
"When an objection is sustained, the judge has determined that is a valid objection, meaning the question was improper under the rules of evidence. In that case, the witness can choose not to answer the question. When an objection is overruled, the judge has determined the objection is invalid."

The judge does not allow a line of questions from a sustained objection.
10/14/2023 c77 LennyFaceSupplier
genius*
10/14/2023 c77 LennyFaceSupplier
bravo... bra-fucking-vo. genuis that not even I saw coming. holy shit. the ultimate, top tier solution. perfect. perfect fucking plan. wow. just wow.
2,924 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »