FanFiction.Net
for See No Evil (Complete)

8/4/2022 c40 1LeBomb
she's a person, rather than a human.
8/3/2022 c1 20Professor Oswin
Bruh. I read this fic back when it was 3 chapters long on July 22 2022. I couldn’t find this again until today. I’m happy it’s completed though. Time to binge.
8/2/2022 c90 DarkBan
Gorgeous work, loved it!
Thanks for writting and sharing it, i look forward to whatever you decide to writte next!
7/29/2022 c90 mr1980rivera
I love this story thank you for all the hard work you put into it it was great hopefully you'll make other great works thank you and mey whatever God you believe in bless you.
7/29/2022 c90 Victorius 435
I have to say, This is one of the best stories I found on the app. Everything down to the beginning was like a rollercoaster of insecurities,possibilities, luck and others. So, I can say that this was one of the best ones I ever read. Thank you for sharing a story like this.
7/20/2022 c1 guytama
I want to know, does the Mc ever become truly evil?
7/18/2022 c1 g0dgr1d
I keep imagining the guy, Vergil, as Sung jinwoo from Solo Leveling lmao skinny af in the beginning of the story
7/13/2022 c90 Mard Geer03
finally decided to read this 4 hours ago and it did NOT disappoint. it was so compelling that I skipped all the lemon sections. I really want to curse that I finished it so fast but I cant say that I am unsatisfied with the ending.

Good show dude. Jolly Good Show.

p.s Im grinning like a loon currently.
7/13/2022 c58 Mard Geer03
have to be honest, never in my wildest dreams did I think that you can solve drug wars like this. Post nut clarity's got nothing on this.
7/12/2022 c90 markie0445
Wow thank you for the journey you took us it's a damn good ride. I'm excited to See what's to come and for a possible sequel or even an appearance of Vergil St Jude to your coming stories. But please don't force yourself to follow what I've said because it's your story and you're the one taking us for the ride. See you soon byeee~
7/12/2022 c89 markie0445
ohh shit who knew the penguin would be the teacher for the new god of tyranny()
7/12/2022 c88 markie0445
damnnnn whhooooo I didn't expect that to happen
(ノ0)ノ
7/10/2022 c90 M.Rose
I remember when this story was first coming out glad to have seen it finish too. Thanks for the satisfying story man.
7/9/2022 c90 Guest
It was a genuine treat to read this story from beginning to end. Watching both it and you develop and improve upon one another has been a beacon of joy in my life, and it's ending leaves me with a bittersweet feeling.
I look forward to your next story and will continue following the Going Native series with a smile on my face.
7/10/2022 c66 Tom.12341234