FanFiction.Net
for See No Evil (Complete)

10/4/2020 c12 MentalForge
I’m imagining Vergil’s face when Tifa shows up with Revy. Priceless!
10/4/2020 c11 Guest
Shame, Jeremiah just chicken out bad
10/4/2020 c8 Guest
This is really good
10/4/2020 c4 Guest
Serious balls. Big shining ball of brass
10/4/2020 c3 Guest
Dang, it's good
10/1/2020 c12 3Halariel
Juuuuuuch! That Revy "Two Hands" from Black Lagoon, right? If so, then you included one of my dav fem anime characters into one of my fav fanfics! Shit's bound to get even more awesome than it already is! Can't wait to see what happens next!
9/30/2020 c12 Kalvernus
Welp, seems like Revy has joined the party; wonder if Vergil will end up becoming similar to how Rock was for her in this story given that Vergil and Rock are kinda similar, at least in terms of a "ordinary good person" dealing with living in practically a hellhole whilst facing challenges to their character and perceptions.

Now it just makes me wonder as to who else could be thrown into this story: Mokoto Kusanagi (Cyborg with Wayne Tech) or someone like Jill Valentine are a potential thought to be a counter for Revy's more... "chaotic" and "criminal" mindset. Helena Douglas as an opera singer performing at the Iceberg Lounge is also another idea as she could take an interest in the up and coming new associate of the Penguin (Perhaps to see if he could help her reclaim a company as her lost birthright or something *Shrugs*). Less likely but still possible would be Christie as she would also fit as one of Oswald's assassins and could "get along" with Revy and additionally, Lisa Hamilton could be a scientist somewhere. Least likely but fun for a passing thought: Yoko Littner as a sniper of the group; doubt she would be used but could be fun. Nico Robin as a meta human coming to 7th Heaven to try and escape from something or someone. No More Heroes characters could fit in seeing as most of them could easily fit in with the craziness that is Gotham and DC Comics.

That last section was just potential ideas that popped in on the top of my head so feel free to ignore them if you so wish (Especially seeing as this chapter would be behind the current latest chapter released) as they were more amusing what ifs rather than anything else at the end of the day. Thanks for the chapter regardless.
9/30/2020 c12 Unbenannt
What kind of weird ass amalgamation universe is this. I dont get any of this... Does not compute!
9/30/2020 c12 adam110902
good chapter
9/30/2020 c12 Kono Dio Brando Da
loveb it!
9/30/2020 c11 Deal With Itt
This kinda felt like filler but it introduced s new character so that's good.
9/30/2020 c12 UnknownUserNr47
Good chapter.
9/30/2020 c12 4viewing civilian
I’ve actually just started watching Black Lagoon lol. Talk about timing. This is cool, I enjoyed see Tifa’s perspective on this and adding another character that actually fits the underlying theme and setting of the story is really sick.

A lot of people do multi crossovers or whatever and just add whoever the fuck, when it doesn’t really match up with the story. They make them glorified OC’s with a character skin to fit their need, lol. I hate when people do that. I really enjoy reading what you’re writing right now, GL mane
9/30/2020 c12 1Kulha
Welp, that was a whole lot of retarded decisions in one chapter.
9/29/2020 c11 adam110902