FanFiction.Net
for See No Evil (Complete)

7/6/2022 c90 Acetroyz
epic chapter!
My God I am very happy and very sad at the same time it is a confusing feeling
but hey, look forward to the stories
a 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 of 10
All the success this story had is fully deserved
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter!
My Last Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter
7/6/2022 c90 HeWhoShouldn'tBeNamed
it was an amazing ride
7/6/2022 c90 TehStorm
Extraordinary work, really. Very few authors manage to write so many chapters and not make their story stale and boring, it was by far the best young justice story on this site! Thanks for sharing with us!

I hope you will create something similar but for Marvel in the future!
7/6/2022 c90 1Dezzal
This was your best story hands down.
7/6/2022 c90 Segnir
You have earned a place among the two authors that have written a story this long and still made me enjoy every single chapter. Extraordinary work and one of the best pieces of fictional literature I have ever read.
7/6/2022 c90 redx1221
Ok Im actually really glad I read this Tory and you address the flaws I had with it at the end all I all I’d give the story a 8/10 it’s really good and I’m happy that I read it. Personally don’t know how to feel about that new Viking fanfic but I’ll just wait. Now a berserker and Witcher crossover oh hell yeah dude sign me up for that can’t wait. I’d also wish that you would go back to writing Displaced your SpiderMan dc crossover it was really good and was just getting started or you know a reason for dropping it but until then I’m really excited for the new stuff
7/6/2022 c90 21Jabari the Goat Sage
Well done. This was very well done. This is the first fic where I’ve agreed with every decision the MC made. I was rooting for him the entire time, and it was great to see him grow from being constantly under someone’s thumb, to growing so powerful. This was truly well done.
7/6/2022 c90 Magi Mari
Can we get at least get an special story arc where he and the girls go to FF7 and helps Tifa's world?
7/6/2022 c90 Magi Mari
Aw man I'd like to see how the Heroes react to him killing Darkseid and taking his place and even started his own pantheon. I mean Darkseid is a major figure in the universe i doubt him being killed would be undiscovered for long. The heroes and the universe should be getting news about what happened to him and who did it. Maybe in an Omake then.
7/6/2022 c90 Castro
It was a pleasure to read, truth be told I do not love everybit of the story, but thats what makes art... art. Congrats on your hardwork and thank you for writing a fun tale. Vergil is a fun character and will be missed. But lets see what else the pen will write!
7/6/2022 c90 Aamer
Great. Thanks.
7/6/2022 c90 Dodles
Loved this story and feel like it came to a satisfactory end, only bad thing is that its over. I will rate the as one of the better storys i have read on this site.
7/6/2022 c90 1TheWonderfulGuy
Remained and read the story till the end a few times already before this chapter and every time was worth it. thanks for the effort and dedication you put into the story
7/6/2022 c90 Krow Blood
I don't remember if I asked this but-
do you plan to ever continue that Spiderman in Gotham story?
7/6/2022 c90 Legion of Dreams
Fantastic end to this beautiful book
2,925 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »