FanFiction.Net
for See No Evil (Complete)

8/6/2020 c3 kylexyforever
Brutal, but in a good way. I loved everything in this chapter. From learning how Vergil's powers worked, his interactions with Tifa and Dr. Thompkins, and how he's choosing to make money. I really liked the bit with the guy that tried to rob him. It showed that Vergil is a cool cucumber, and that's exactly what he'll need in a place like Gotham. Loving this story.
8/6/2020 c3 OGbacon
I am unfortunately not a fan of the powers your Mc has. I don’t know something just doesn’t feel right to me. Your other story going native is the one I like more. I just can’t get into this story maybe in a month or something I’ll try to read this again.
8/6/2020 c4 Yifto
damn, what a great chapter
8/5/2020 c4 1Verdauga
A very good understanding of the truth of Gotham.
8/5/2020 c4 Deal With Itt
I'm really interested in if he has powers or not seems like it
8/5/2020 c4 4viewing civilian
So fantastically Gotham. There’s something so goddamn cool about a person that doesn’t have powers or know how to use 50 martial arts trying to figure it out. You’re nailing it, can’t wait for next week
8/5/2020 c4 3coldblue2015
Alright, I am reading this story.

Vergil is a interesting character. He is feeling the Gotham vibe of the City. He's not a hero. He is just a guy trying to survive...that will eventually reach greatness.

Right now, Vergil is the Penguin subordinate.

Ideas of how Vergil can use to power:

1. Meta-Human gene to accelerate his ability to move up in the Ranks of Gotham Rogues Gallery.
2. Train himself up to use Martial Arts and Weapons more over the years of experience.
3. Vergil starts his own Gang/Company to work for the Criminal Underworld.
4. Make alliances with certain Villains'/Criminals- Black Mask, The Riddler, Killer Croc or Court of Owls.
5. Survive a Gothams: No Man's Land incident to acquire legitimate power as Business man.

Sorry this review is short.

I am just getting a feel for this story and I just started re-watching "Young Justice" series.

I might review more in the future, but "Going Native" is my favorite story and that story is the reason why I am reading this story.

Keep up the good work, stay healthy, and stay safe!
8/5/2020 c4 6Creature of Grimm
8/5/2020 c4 Tony McNucklz
Dark as hell. and so wonderously, horribly Gotham. looking forward to the next chapter.
8/5/2020 c4 1Kulha
Nice one. Personally, I would have ran to another city, built my power base, and came back to take him out. But I guess he can go at it that way.

In regards to the homeless, I would rent a truck and a warehouse, get the homeless to transport useable trash to the warehouse where they can live too, and sell everything I got to fund my other operations. Prolly can get even more cash with the cards in time so it shouldn't take too long to pay off his debt.
8/5/2020 c4 xXwolfsterXx644
Can't wait for the next update
8/5/2020 c4 Mugen23
Awesome chapter
8/5/2020 c4 Guest
Oh God it's soo good more!
8/5/2020 c4 1sglenn3232
Keep it up
8/5/2020 c4 Abdur Rauf Aymaan
thanks for the chap. vergil is now stuck huh?
2,924 « Prev Page 1 .. 182 189 190 191 192 193 194 .. Last Next »