FanFiction.Net
for See No Evil (Complete)

8/5/2020 c1 GODKINGASH
I’m here
8/4/2020 c2 Yifto
how interesting
8/1/2020 c2 kylexyforever
I'm really liking this so far. Vergil seems a little paranoid, but that's probably a good character trait in a place like Gotham. It's a good way to avoid the same old story of going straight to the heroes, joining the team and blah blah blah.

It's only chapter two, but the story really seems to be living up to it's potential.
8/1/2020 c3 1Williams1996
They are lucky the mc killed them and Croc wasn't there or he would be having a snack
7/31/2020 c3 1Kulha
Nice that he doesn't pussyfoot around killing.
7/31/2020 c2 Kulha
Damn, I hoped he would go the villain route. Still could, but I doubt it.

It's cool that he killed two guys, but why not take out the third one and take their money?

It looks promising, let's hope it doesn't get too contrived.
7/31/2020 c1 Kulha
I don't mind a bit of smut here too.
7/30/2020 c1 kylexyforever
I've been waiting so long for a story like this.
7/30/2020 c3 NacNak
Whoa, Brutal.

10/10 would read again.
7/29/2020 c2 Deal With Itt
Interesting story so far wasn't expecting it to crossover, I hope you explain that. I know about DC not so much about finial fantasy.
7/29/2020 c3 3Sullenwhitedevil
Very nice chapter, also enjoy you showing the elements of when in Rome do as the Romans do, in this case him becoming accustomed to gotham and all that comes with it. That and how it's whittling away at his morals, and I can see that hurting his relationship with Tifa, especially potentially driving a wedge between them down the line.

On a side note even though this would be considered somewhat random are one of the crossover characters you plan on having in this story happen to have cheetara from the thundercats? The I am referring to is the 2011 reboot they did because I liked that one more than the original. I recently got into reading some comics of the 2001 series and into the characters and the 2011 version would be interesting to see her reactions to the world she is in now, hell I would break laughing if she met the villain cheetah.

If not all good, maybe you could use her for another fic? To their are surprisingly no interesting thundercats fics out their at least that I could find.
7/29/2020 c3 xXwolfsterXx644
Can't wait for the next update
7/29/2020 c3 4viewing civilian
This is sick. Absolutely love the stories you write, you’re insane for keeping the motivation high enough to produce every week, and at length too. Anyway, GL on all your other stories!
7/29/2020 c3 6Creature of Grimm