FanFiction.Net
for See No Evil (Complete)

7/27/2020 c1 1Maydae010401
*Deep Excited Breathing* Fuuuuuuuck Yes! to literally this entire story
7/27/2020 c2 mandalorethesilent
Gotta admit, you got my curiosity with the summary. Now ? if you updates hold and the quality does too . I'll follow the shit outta this.
7/27/2020 c2 4TheLaughingMan1
Love it.
7/27/2020 c2 Tony McNucklz
Absolutely fucking fascinating. I'm immensely curious as to whether the card concept is an original of yours or if you got it from somewhere. Or if it's inspired by an inventory system from somewhere.
Whatever the case, I'm supremely interested.
My one worry is that including a character from another verse means that you're planning to use lots of non DC characters, which could overshadow interacting with DC storylines and characters if to many non DC people show up.
7/27/2020 c2 Abdur Rauf Aymaan
yo thanks for the chap. Also HOW THE FUCK DOES A COMMON GRUNT HAVE THAT KIND OF ITEM? I mean an inventory with upgrade capabilities? you could probably put in a toothpick and get a needle that can pierce adamantium?! I mean seriously? That is game breaking levels of shit. Especially when you consider that the number of cards is somehow infinite...fucking hax man. And so I repeat, HOW THE FUCK DOES A GRUNT HAVE THAT? even the penguin himself shouldnt have something like that. with something that can upgrade stuff, he could probably actually manage to kill batman and anyone else for that matter.
Buuut, since you already introduced it, hope you dont nerf or remove and actually give a good explaination.
Thanks
7/24/2020 c2 Agent Frank
I'm pretty much hooked already.
7/22/2020 c2 Zoom99
It would be cool if he had the powers of gambit
7/22/2020 c2 2K.H. Grimoire
I know what Vergil's alias can be, the Gambler! haha this is an interesting story so far. You said it used to be a smut story, so will this story be a harem story where he puts all of his women into his deck of cards and throws them out like Pokémon whenever he needs them? Because that would be interesting...nice chapter btw
7/22/2020 c2 Guest
sounds interesting looking forward for the next update .
7/22/2020 c2 Sword'sfunPen'sbetter8P
Oo I like the combo idea
7/22/2020 c1 StraxyX
No one has reviewed yet. Be the first!
2,921 « Prev Page 1 .. 185 192 193 194 195