for The Return of the Queen

8/15/2020 c2 Lorefkj
Esta muy bien tu historia espero que la actualices, espero que no sea de esas que no acaban nunca.
8/10/2020 c2 2DebaterMax
Love the premise and well written. I have a soft spot for banished god/dess fics and am eager for new updates. When can we expect new updates?
8/3/2020 c2 James351
please update I love it
7/31/2020 c1 Guest
Could you continue Writing this or at leas thrive it a try again by rewriting this.
I really enjoyed this idea
7/31/2020 c2 YonkonePiece25
I love your story keep it up.
7/26/2020 c2 3Omega Siothan Void
Poor Nico! I am guessing he fell into the labyrinth, so I hope that he will end up being ok!
7/26/2020 c1 Omega Siothan Void
I am reading Alemily's one, but I wanna review for you as well, so I just wanna say that this is some amazing work. I definitely think that you could add some more description for Persephone, but other than that, this was good. Keep up the great work!
7/25/2020 c1 Aionias Krios
Another amazing story. These plot lines that you make up are amazing! This is a fantastic start and I would like to tell you that I will be with you all the way on this! I know it might be hard writing two stories at once, but if you think you are ready then go for it, if you feel that it is too much, tell us, if they truly love your stories, then they will stick with you no matter what. Again, amazing start, beautiful start to what I think will be a fantastic story.
Amazing Story
W.D.L.P.J.O?
7/22/2020 c1 Adamcoyne
OK. A good start. I think this has really got potential but I'm going to give you constructive criticism to help.

Maybe double check grammar a bit. There was a point your grammar was a little off other than that it was good.

The chapter length is good personally I prefer a little longer chapters but it's not bad it's decent length.

Could you describe persephone a little more? Her hair eyes body height everything about her so we get a better picture.

That's all really. And just for that person saying it makes sense because gaia is Kronos mother it's impossible for them to have children. Zeus is married to his sister. He had kids with his other sister. And has had multiple sexual in counters with his daughters it's Greek mythology this stuff is normal for it.
7/22/2020 c1 couch potato
great job so far dude i cant wait for more
7/22/2020 c1 Guest
this looks like a very promising story good job
7/22/2020 c1 The Tale of Fate
How can Persephone be the daughter of Kronos and Gaea if Kronos is the son of Gaea? It doesn't make sense.
27 « Prev Page 1 2